Critique Please..

why you droppin down mule... looks like you lost 80 lbs

Holy shit I can see a couple abs poking out of there! Nice work mule, quads are also getting some nice lines. Keep it up.

Looking great bro!
Can really start seeing differ in youre legs and face now!
How much are you planning on dropping?

lookingg good u'll loook like a monster after you cut down abit more

P.S - do you ever eat children for breakfest ?

mule can deffinetly tell the stomach area is droppin down and the legs are starting to sepperate..face looks a lot leaner as well. but still have a long ways to go. and i am right behind ya on the wt loss wagon.

def looking good broly. i can see it in the face and legs for sure, but it looks like your a bit hunched over on the bar in the third pic. take one straight up like the first and i think everybody will see a big difference. good work and keep it up.

Good going Mule! I can see a big differnce. Biggest changes in the waist( I see the abs!) and legs. Very impressive progress.

Thanks guys, still have a ways to go but I'm feeling good about the whole thing thanks for the honest response. The stomach is driving me nuts I'm gonna try adding more cardio, that is my weak link as I hate doing it. I'm off ketosis for 2 weeks doing a high protien moderate fat and carb diet, complex clean carbs only....All and any advice is welcom...thanks again

fullypaully said:
lookingg good u'll loook like a monster after you cut down abit more

P.S - do you ever eat children for breakfest ?

One day I will have abs

Only if they are bad children...LOL

MULE said:
Just tired of being a fat powerlifter

k cool. can you take better pics like the other ones in the other thread? it is kinda hard behind the bench. but yah a slight difference in the chest area it looks flatter. keep lifting man. does ketosis hurt at all?

good stuff mike. but yah does ketosis make u feel weaker at all? aside from physical effects what does it actually do to you mentally does it give any comfort. good stuff on the 1200 lb. squat i found the video here:

http://www.nazbar.com/Videos/Mike_Miller_1220_lbs_SQAUT.WMV

hey whats that guy in front of you trying to grab for at the end of the video?

Back