critique test tren gh eq cycle ???

this is urban steroid forum myth :) fact is , any and every steroid is more beneficial when you have lower body fat because its only in the absence of body fat that you can see the changes that the steroids are having in the details of the muscle. this is not specific to just Masteron .

masteron works in androgen receptors in the cells . these receptors have zero clue how much body fat you have or not . masteron works by exactly the same mechanisms no matter what your body fat percentage is .

will you see better results with low body fat , sure . but so will you with any steroid

thanks for correcting that for me :)

ok so after the helpful criticism i got this is what i have planned and again guys point it out for me if there is something wrong with it
test e 500 mg per week divided into 2 shots for 16 wks
tren e 800 mg per week for 16 wks
masteron 400 mg per week
clen
gh
adex 0.5 mg eod to control estrogen sides from the test
caber 0.25 mg eod to control prolactin sides from tren

Ur a good sport dude.

I m intolerant of tren over 150-250 a week AND only tren a but that s me.

Trial and error son as we all react differant...you ll do fine either in the gym or next to me on dialysis

ok so after the helpful criticism i got this is what i have planned and again guys point it out for me if there is something wrong with it
test e 500 mg per week divided into 2 shots for 16 wks
tren e 800 mg per week for 16 wks
masteron 400 mg per week
clen
gh
adex 0.5 mg eod to control estrogen sides from the test
caber 0.25 mg eod to control prolactin sides from tren

your running 1.7 grams of gear there. If you want to run around that much then this is the adjustment I would make

300mg of test
700mg of Tren
600mg of Mast

both Tren and Mast do not aromatize . so that is a Plus , BUT if your going to run 500+mg of test then your going to deal with some aromatization issues (yes you do have an AI). I'm just saying , if you get the benefit of non-aromatizing with two great compounds , why screw that benefit up with too much test. 300 mg of test is easily controlled with very little AI . plus you don't need that much test to maintain sex hormones , nor will the test be all that beneficial for muscle building with the high dose Tren and Mast in there.

the Mast bumped up because at 600+ mg thats where it really helps put on muscle , at 400 it is just mainly synergistic with the test (freeing up more test to be used , and this again is why you don't need that much test , the masteron is going to help you to use the test you have, so you don't need a high dose of test , cause the masteron is amplifying it).

the Tren I dropped lower because you get too high and its just diminishing returns , you get more negative sides at that point then muscle building benefits.

just my thoughts man :)

and on a side note , even running longer esters with that stack i would still do EOD or at least 3 x per week injections, just to keep stable blood levels and thus less sides

Last edited:
your running 1.7 grams of gear there. If you want to run around that much then this is the adjustment I would make

300mg of test
700mg of Tren
600mg of Mast

both Tren and Mast do not aromatize . so that is a Plus , BUT if your going to run 500+mg of test then your going to deal with some aromatization issues (yes you do have an AI). I'm just saying , if you get the benefit of non-aromatizing with two great compounds , why screw that benefit up with too much test. 300 mg of test is easily controlled with very little AI . plus you don't need that much test to maintain sex hormones , nor will the test be all that beneficial for muscle building with the high dose Tren and Mast in there.

the Mast bumped up because at 600+ mg thats where it really helps put on muscle , at 400 it is just mainly synergistic with the test (freeing up more test to be used , and this again is why you don't need that much test , the masteron is going to help you to use the test you have, so you don't need a high dose of test , cause the masteron is amplifying it).

the Tren I dropped lower because you get too high and its just diminishing returns , you get more negative sides at that point then muscle building benefits.

just my thoughts man :)

and on a side note , even running longer esters with that stack i would still do EOD or at least 3 x per week injections, just to keep stable blood levels and thus less sides

you ve been the most helpful guy on this whole thread.. appreciate it :)

Ur a good sport dude.

I m intolerant of tren over 150-250 a week AND only tren a but that s me.

Trial and error son as we all react differant...you ll do fine either in the gym or next to me on dialysis

thanks..every one reacts to tren differently thats correct

Back