critique this cycle please

poweredbypride

im 5-8 187 and 7.3% BF
Currently on a var only cycle, although I would like to have a well thought out cycle for the winter.
goals: put on LBM and perhaps some weight as well

Test E @ 250mg E/W 1-12
Oral Turniabol 20mg ED 1-6
Proviron 25mg ED 3-14
Tribulus 2g ED 10-12
Tribulus 4g ED 13-14
Clomid 300/150/100/50 14-17
Nolvadex 20mg ED 14-17

Thoughts? Advice? both appreciated!

I'd double the test and drop the tribulis. While your body is receiving large amounts of exogenous test, I doubt tribulis would help your body increase LH, which it is alleged to do if I'm not mistaken.

I suppose I COULD double the test. but all i want out of this cycle is lean body mass and strength gains. this will be my FIRST real cycle keep in mind... thanks for the advice though!!

what are other peoples thoughts on the trib?

For a first cycle i say go for it.. I remember my first cycle was sterris Enenthate 100mg. I did 100mg/w for 10 weeks. Went from 163 to 202 in that amount of time.
I think if done correct with a matching diet to meet those goals itll work out nicely. Upping the test up a little wouldnt hurt either.
I think the way u want to look is gonna highly depend on ur diet. Eat to match the goals or look ur after...

Got Fina? said:
For a first cycle i say go for it..
I think if done correct with a matching diet to meet those goals itll work out nicely. Upping the test up a little wouldnt hurt either.
I think the way u want to look is gonna highly depend on ur diet. Eat to match the goals or look ur after...

good advice there mate.

as far as the trib,i would leave it out untill u finish post cycle therapy (pct) and then run it for a few weeks after.

lew007

thanks guys... good advice.. my diet is pretty top notch for waht i want to do already.. i think i am going to up the test to 400 mg bi weekly though ... so w/ an updated cycle it'll look like this

1-12 400mg Test E. Bi/Weedkly
1-4 9-14OT 40mg ED
3-14 Proviron 25mg ED
14-17 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva, Clomid, Trib

poweredbypride said:
thanks guys... good advice.. my diet is pretty top notch for waht i want to do already.. i think i am going to up the test to 400 mg bi weekly though ... so w/ an updated cycle it'll look like this

1-12 400mg Test E. Bi/Weedkly
1-4 9-14OT 40mg ED
3-14 Proviron 25mg ED

powered, if you want to play it safe go ahead and stick to your original Test dosage. As Got Fina mentioned earlier you can get very good results at 200mgs Test weekly as long as your diet and training are on line. Hell my very first cycle consisted of 250mgs/Sostenon for 8 weeks and got awesome results, not to say that 400mgs isn't better though.:D

Also why the proviron for weeks 3-14 since you already on Test I don'[t think you will have any libido problems or are you using it as an anti-a as nolva would be best for gyno precaution.

well from what i read proviron takes away bloat, increases hardness of the muscles, and helps increase gains.. i actually want to run halo at the end of the cycle depending on if i can get it or not.

edit- i will have nolva on hand, of course.

1-12 200mg Test Weekly
1-4 OT 40mg ED
10-14 HALOTESTIN 20mg ED
3-14 Proviron 25mg ED

If you want to run Test E, but are limiting its dosage to only 200mg weekly due to bloat concerns, than why not change the Test E for test prop?

Brock Landers said:
If you want to run Test E, but are limiting its dosage to only 200mg weekly due to bloat concerns, than why not change the Test E for test prop?

well...im not really THAT concerned w/ bloat

poweredbypride said:
well...im not really THAT concerned w/ bloat

Well if ur not concerned yet u will be...
Being bloated is nothihng nice and alot of time causes u to loose more cuts then u had before starting this cycle....

I try to stay away from stuff that get me really bloated since im not too fond of the bag of potatoes look which alot of kids at the gym tend to have....

Good luck.....

Got Fina? said:
Well if ur not concerned yet u will be...
Being bloated is nothihng nice and alot of time causes u to loose more cuts then u had before starting this cycle....

I try to stay away from stuff that get me really bloated since im not too fond of the bag of potatoes look which alot of kids at the gym tend to have....

Good luck.....

yeah thast what im saying.. I don't mind being a tad bloated but looking like the marshmellow man is something I don't want to do. So I think I'm just going to stick w/ my plan

1-12 Test E 250 Weekly
1-4 OT 40 MG ED
10-14 OT 40 MG ED
3-14 Proviron 25 MG ED
PCT 14-17 Clomid,Nolva,Trib

Back