CT Fletcher

profboy

What do you guys think of him? He claims to have never used aas but i find it hard to believe he can look like that completely natty. Opinions?

EDIT: Dunno why this embedded video isn't working so here is the link

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JHiKDa4ip_Q

Once again just like with Kali muscle I could care less if ct ever used he's a motivational trainer and his goal is to get lazy people's ass off the couch and doing something I think his channel on YouTube is bad ass!!!

Once again just like with Kali muscle I could care less if ct ever used he's a motivational trainer and his goal is to get lazy people's ass off the couch and doing something I think his channel on YouTube is bad ass!!!

I never tried bashing the guy, i love his channel

I was just curious...

I love CT, great attitude. I wish it was possible to look this way at the age of 54 naturally.

g.jpg

One of the other trainers at the gym I work at just showed me a video of ct ripping some kid apart for saying all he does is arms lol !!!! Look it up on YouTube ct and rage191

i think him and kali are both bad ass and great motivation but i dont understand why they cant admit it i dont know if you guys know bostin loyd on youtube the 21 year old who rand thousands of mgs and talks about it but at least hes straight up but he did just recommend a bulk cycle of like 1000mg of test and 800mg of deca holy shit some dumb ass kids are about to get fucked up

Same reason everyone else on youtube claims natty. Youtube Partnerships = money. How are they gonna pay someone who admits to committing crimes? Bostin Loyd isn't a Youtube Partner, nor sponsored by supp companies.

Ill tell you guys another dude to watch i met him at the Arnold last year rich piana he's sponsored by mutant look him up on YouTube

Love His drive and attitude and love his motivational skills but again, full of shit..

Last edited:
Back