Curious as to how many times i should juice a week...

kingzulu

So if you couldn't tell, im obviously new to this. I got my hands on some test c and deca from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. Anyway, I'm 25 years old, 5ft3in, about 138lbs and 8% BF. My question is I wanted to know how many times I should juice a week, and how much. I took my first dosage 3 days ago with it only being 0.2cc's (0.1 of deca and 0.1 of test). I did so just to see if I would have any type of negative side effects right off the bat. Call it a cautionary dosage.. Idk I like to dabble before I jump right in. Today I uped the anty and took 2cc's of each. Now I'm not sure if twice a week is a good idea or not, let alone the amount of cc's I'm taking. I didn't notice any crazy feeling once I shot it but then again it's my first time doin this shit so IDK if I'm even supposed to feel anything instantly. Although I did notice me throwing around some heavy weight fairly easy. What do you studs suggest?

Last edited:
Test C takes about 4 weeks to feel its full effects and reach blood saturation levels. Deca takes longer 6-8 weeks.

Cycles are run for typically 10-16 weeks. Not days.

Taking even one dose of AAS - especially one like Deca - will shut down your HPTA. That means your body stops producing its own natural testosterone because it senses it already has enough given what you injected.

You are playing a very dangerous game with something you obviously have zero derstanding of. Taking exogenous AAS doesn't "boost" your natural test. It shuts your natural test down and replaces it

Read the link below in my signature line for more info on AAS. In the meantime let's hope your friend's friend's friend gave you fake gear.

Have you read about PCT, Aromatase Inhibitors, Estradiol, Gynecomastia, Hematocrit, Dopamine Agonists, Prolactin, etc?

Last edited:
I'm not one to rush into something without doing some research of my own. So yes I'm highly aware of the risks and what I can do to reduce em. Thanks, I appreciate the concern. So back to the question at hand - how much should I take a week then?

Didn't read the link I gave you? It has the info in it. I can see you like to be spoon fed.

First cycle should be Test at 500mg per week. Test E should be split into two doses taken every 3.5 days due to the ester.

Deca should not be used on a first cycle. Not unless you already know how to manage estradiol and Prolactin on the 500mg/wk dose of Test.

What AI will you use? How much hCG will you be using and how will you be doing it? What will your PCT be? When will you start PCT in relation to your last Test Injections? How many weeks will your cycle run? What blood work will you be getting? Can we see your pre-cycle Baseline blood work results?

I did read your thread and It has some awesome info so thanks for that but it didn't answer my question. Look dude I'm not here to be schooled like I'm some 18 year old scrub trying to "get huge". I'm asking a simple question.

I'm currently taking arimidex about 0.5mg every other day. I'm not on any hCg yet and haven't decided what I will be using just yet. Same with my PCT. I'm going to make this a 14 week cycle so around 10-11 I'll start worrying about hCg and PCT.

What would you recommend?

Last edited:
The thread I gave you a link to has a bunch of additional threads that it links to. Did you click and read the ones on how to put together a first cycle for example? They cover dasages and pinning frequencies.

I specifically said what dose and pinning frequency to use for Test E on a first cycle in Post #4. Go back and read that one again.

First cycle should be Test at 500mg per week. Test E should be split into two doses taken every 3.5 days due to the ester.

Deca should not be used on a first cycle. Not unless you already know how to manage estradiol and Prolactin on the 500mg/wk dose of Test.

The time to be thinking about PCT is now. The first rule of cycling is to not start until you have everything in hand. You really should be putting your PCT in place now.

If you are not looking to be schooled like an year old scrub don't act like one.

Why are you running so much Arimidex?

How many milligrams of Test and Deca are you currently taking. As you know, telling us CC's is fairly meaningless as different brands are dosed at different mg/ml concentrations.

I'll check it out then

I'm taking Test C not E

And ain't nobody acting like a scrub. I post a question and you come storming along pulling the "you're playing a dangerous game" card. No shit Sherlock. Like I said I know the risks. Keep it informal, and save the morality. You obviously know you're shit and that's good but if I want to be told the obvious, I'll just sit down with my mother and ask her these questions.

Oh it's too much, okay so then what's the dosage YOU prefer?

I'll check it out then

I'm taking Test C not E

And ain't nobody acting like a scrub. I post a question and you come storming along pulling the "you're playing a dangerous game" card. No shit Sherlock. Like I said I know the risks. Keep it informal, and save the morality. You obviously know you're shit and that's good but if I want to be told the obvious, I'll just sit down with my mother and ask her these questions.

On a first cycle, you find that the First Cycle threads recommend .25mg of Adex EOD for 500mg/week. But you haven't told us how much you are running per week so I cannot advise you. And you haven't confirmed if you are heeding the advice to drop the Deca on your first cycle. If you don't drop it you will need a Dopamine Agonist -- unless you want milk coming out of your nipples.

Test C and E are interchangeable as the esters have essentially the same half life. But sorry for mixing them up in my posts.

I'll check it out then

I'm taking Test C not E

Not sure I like your tone. Tron gave you excellent advice, and you continue to ask questions you should have asked BEFORE you put a needle in your body. This clearly tells us that you have absolutely ZERO clue WTF you're doing, and are taking risks you don't know exist. Nobody here wants to be your internet Daddy, but perhaps you should think about learning some tact when it comes to dealing with those that know infinitely more than you do when it comes to AAS.

I suggest you think about how talking to one of the most helpful and liked members (and moderator) in such a manner might impact how others will respond to you in the future. Give the FAQ a long, hard read - it's painfully obvious that you have done next to zero research, and are indeed playing with shit that can wreck you in no time flat.

I'm currently taking arimidex about 0.5mg every other day. I'm not on any hCg yet and haven't decided what I will be using just yet. Same with my PCT. I'm going to make this a 14 week cycle so around 10-11 I'll start worrying about hCg and PCT.

Yeah when I go mountain climbing I get to the top THEN worry about how I'm going to get down. Or when I drive my car, only when I see a red light I make sure the brakes are working. Better yet, when shutting down my testosterone, I'll worry about how to revive it a few weeks before I look to do so. No need to plan ahead right?

Seriously though, why try to sound mature when you mouth of, can't do your own research, injected dangerous hormones into your body THEN worry about what you're doing afterwards whilst also wanting to be spoon fed the info? You've pretty much shown you're too young to use AAS.

We don't rebut your comments to be impertinent, just as a community, users such as yourself give the community at large a bad name.

Not sure I like your tone. Tron gave you excellent advice, and you continue to ask questions you should have asked BEFORE you put a needle in your body. This clearly tells us that you have absolutely ZERO clue WTF you're doing, and are taking risks you don't know exist. Nobody here wants to be your internet Daddy, but perhaps you should think about learning some tact when it comes to dealing with those that know infinitely more than you do when it comes to AAS.

I suggest you think about how talking to one of the most helpful and liked members (and moderator) in such a manner might impact how others will respond to you in the future. Give the FAQ a long, hard read - it's painfully obvious that you have done next to zero research, and are indeed playing with shit that can wreck you in no time flat.

I don't mean to sound hostile or anything cause I'm not. I respect the man's knowledge. He obviously knows what he's talking about and I thank him for sharing such info.

I just dot understand what the deal is with these "AAS forums".. You're always either an idiot noob or a pretentious prick of a veteran when you post something lol. I just wanted some reassurance, that's all. I know juicing is not a daily thing, reason why I asked how many times a week is because I heard from different people that you can either do it twice, or once a week - nothing more. I should have planned better, you guys are right about that.

I don't mean to sound hostile or anything cause I'm not. I respect the man's knowledge. He obviously knows what he's talking about and I thank him for sharing such info.

I just dot understand what the deal is with these "AAS forums".. You're always either an idiot noob or a pretentious prick of a veteran when you post something lol. I just wanted some reassurance, that's all. I know juicing is not a daily thing, reason why I asked how many times a week is because I heard from different people that you can either do it twice, or once a week - nothing more. I should have planned better, you guys are right about that.

There are certain compounds that should be ran daily or every other day. It is the ester that determines the pinning frequency. Shorter esters require more frequent pinning but they kick in faster.

I really encourage you to read up on the topic of esters. You still seem to be a little confused on how they work. 3J started a good thread on how esters work. Use the search functionality and try to find that thread.

The best part is to anwser your silly question you still havent even posted the MGs per ML concentration you are using. Mega asked you a cpl times. Some brands are 100 mgs per ml (5 ml per week, or 2.5 ml every 3.5 days), while other brands can be 250 mgs per ml (2 ml per week, or 1 ml every 3.5 days). Now thats if you want to pin 500 mgs per week, which is a good starting point.

Ps the mgs/ml concentration is normally labeled on the side of the bottle...

Okay, I can understand the defensiveness. In all honesty, it shows when guys do a lot of research before they ask a question as they will typically have more specific inquiries. This just felt like someone wanted to be spoon-fed information without doing any reading on their own. It's not that anyone is trying to be condescending - but when one of the most basic questions is raised, we start to suspect that the poster is looking to have everything done for them.

This hurts the poster's chances to learn on their own as they often just walk away with the information, and don't understand why it's that way. We want an informed and educated community as it not only represents us all in a better light, but also makes for healthier choices all around.

I think I spent a solid year lurking and reading before I ever posted anything. I wanted to make sure that I had questions which wouldn't be seen as AAS 101 knowledge, and to earn some respect. I know that this board can be a bit overwhelming at first, but by sticking around and absorbing everything - you will easily become more knowledgeable than anyone in your social circles. :)

I promise that if you read every thread in the FAQ found in Tron's signature, you will definitely have a much better grasp on everything, and be ready for the road that lies ahead of you. If you still have questions. Please feel free to post them, as we know that not EVERYTHING is covered in the FAQs. :)

Back