AI dosage/opinions for a first timer

thomzie_

Wanting some reassurance on a couple of things as I'm starting my first test only cycle this week:

1. In your experienced/professional opinions, is an AI absolutely critical on your first 500mg/week cycle? There are different answers to this all over the place..

2. I'd like to confirm what a usual E.O.D. Arimidex dosage is, my understanding is 0.25-.5mg with the half life being roughly 50 hours.

I obviously can't say how I will react to high doses of test yet, but I suspect while knowing my body and genetics, that I *could* be more susceptible to estrogen than other people.

Any information needed about my stats, diet, gear-on-hand, to help you give an answer, I will gladly provide.;)

Stats. Age, weight, height, bfp (guess if ya don't know)

Good guess at bfp is to Google pics and compare yourself to the pics. Try to be honest with yourself

Weight: 161
Height: 5'8
BMI: 24%
BF%: guesstimate at 16-18% (I know these are a touch high to start off)

I'd like to point out my goals for this, firstly to get my first cycle under my belt. Also to continue to drop body fat % as I've been cutting excess weight for 13 weeks now.

My plan is to eat *clean* at 2000 calories(200 above my maintainence)for the duration of 10 weeks.

Yes, I think an AI is Absolutely Critical these days for beginning AAS users.

Starting Dose will really depend on your Current Body Fat Percent.
So LateStart's advice about using Google to see some Pictures, is the way to go...................... JP
P.S.
I always recommend keeping a Log of the amounts of the AAS Compounds you are using and Ancillary amounts.
Plus any and all Side Effects that you notice, this will help you Dial-in your AI.
Which you will Confirm when you do Mid-Cycle Bloodwork.

ai is absolutely necessary!!

i would start at .25mg eod for the first two weeks then go up to .5mg eod until pct...

do not make the mistake of letting your estrogen go sky high!

I tried to reply last night but I couldn't tell if my response needed to be approved by a mod, I'm not allowed to send private messages either yet. Sooo hopefully I'm not double-posting here.

BF%: I estimate 16-18%

I know the BF% is high for starting but my goal is to get my first cycle under my belt, while continuing to cut body fat, genuinely curious to see if I can't put on a couple pounds of LBM from eating extremely clean during this as well.
Was planning on starting tomorrow but I'll hold off until I get an AI, this will also give me time to get more recent bloodwork, working in the medical field I know that's the only way to for sure tell how and when you should be balancing these things.

As someone who was BF% 30+ most of his life, excessive E while on definitely concerns me on keeping any results. I was 211lbs January 1st, I'm one of those guys that could eat a bowl of pasta and gain 20lbs seemingly. Serious diet changes have happened (3J your public diet guidelines helped me get started on this!)

Currently planned:
Test-C 250mg/mL (2cc per week)
HCG (250iu twice a week)
Adex (coming soon)

PCT starting 15 days after last injection:
Nolva (40/20/20/20)
Clomid (75/50/50/50)

Feel free to change me up since I'm a natty fatty by nature.

glad i could help brother!!
I tried to reply last night but I couldn't tell if my response needed to be approved by a mod, I'm not allowed to send private messages either yet. Sooo hopefully I'm not double-posting here.

BF%: I estimate 16-18%

I know the BF% is high for starting but my goal is to get my first cycle under my belt, while continuing to cut body fat, genuinely curious to see if I can't put on a couple pounds of LBM from eating extremely clean during this as well.
Was planning on starting tomorrow but I'll hold off until I get an AI, this will also give me time to get more recent bloodwork, working in the medical field I know that's the only way to for sure tell how and when you should be balancing these things.

As someone who was BF% 30+ most of his life, excessive E while on definitely concerns me on keeping any results. I was 211lbs January 1st, I'm one of those guys that could eat a bowl of pasta and gain 20lbs seemingly. Serious diet changes have happened (3J your public diet guidelines helped me get started on this!)

Currently planned:
Test-C 250mg/mL (2cc per week)
HCG (250iu twice a week)
Adex (coming soon)

PCT starting 15 days after last injection:
Nolva (40/20/20/20)
Clomid (75/50/50/50)

Feel free to change me up since I'm a natty fatty by nature.

So yes. Start the ai at a min dose and adjust as needed. Get bloodwork to take the guesswork out of it. Keep the food clean as hell to accomplish your goal. You will likely put on a little muscle even in a deficit if you have legit gear. First cycles are great bit take TONS of diet discipline, especially for cutting.
Good luck bro

So yes. Start the ai at a min dose and adjust as needed. Get bloodwork to take the guesswork out of it. Keep the food clean as hell to accomplish your goal. You will likely put on a little muscle even in a deficit if you have legit gear. First cycles are great bit take TONS of diet discipline, especially for cutting.
Good luck bro

Thank you for the overview:) Tough part for me at the moment is figuring out my TDEE since I'll be increasing how many days I lift for this 10 weeks while continuing to drop bf%, by the way I already got the Adex so instead of starting Monday, starting the 19th instead :D

Ya like they said make sure you get bloods on cycle, flooring your estro is just as bad as letting it get too high, and you don't wanna get estro rebound either from running too high an AI dose

Back