Current cycle/Post Clomid Cycle Feedback

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

Ok Gents:

I'm just finishing up on my third kit of HGH running 4IU's 5 days on 2 days off. For last month I've been taking 100mg's ED of Winstrol (winny) tabs with HGH as a kickstart to this current cycle. I'm going into my third week on this current cycle:

Current Cycle:

Week 1-2:

600mg's of Enan; 250 mg's of Prop; 300 mg's of Equi; 100mg's of Winstrol (winny) tabs ED; 4IU's of HGH 5 days on 2 days off

Week 3-6:

600mg's of Enan; 250 mg's of Prop; 300 mg's of Equi; 40 mg's of D-bol ED; 700mg's of Tren; 4IU's of HGH 5 days on 2 days off - Liquidex

Week 7-8:

600mg's of Enan; 250 mg's of Prop; 300 mg's of Equi; 700mg's of Tren - Liquidex

Week 9-10:

600mg's of Enan; 250 mg's of Prop; 300 mg's of Equi; 700mg's of Tren;
500IU's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED (20days) - Liquidex

Post-cycle:

300mg's of Clomd first day/100mg's Clomid next 10 days; 50mg's ED for the following 10 days - Liquidex

New Cycle: 10 weeks

100mg's of Perutech Winstrol (winny) ED
50mg's of Anavar

Usually I don't like taking two different orals at the same time. I've never taken Anavar with Winstrol (winny) tabs. Has anyone ran oral Winstrol (winny) and Anavar as a cycle?

Also, I was considering starting at 30mg's of D-bol Ed for week 3 then going to 35 mg's of D-bol ED for week 4 and 40 mg's of D-bol for week 5 and back to 35 mg's of D-bol for week 6. I have always keep the D-bol dosage consistent before. Has anyone experimented with this concept?

I think you have plenty in your cycle already, save dbol for another day
I would also include 20mg of nolva everyday during the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) treatment to prevent gyno from the HCG.

I was also considering run a low dose of Nolva throughout since I am prone to gyno.

juice since your already in your third week i would save the dbol for your next cycle.

keep nolva on hand . use when and if you start to feel symptoms .

Juice are you running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time as Test Enathate and Prop????

jyzza said:
Juice are you running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time as Test Enathate and Prop????

I'm running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) starting week 9. There will be some overlap with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Test, which is perfectly fine.

Okay bro...Looks good..
I would save the d-bol bro for next time. It seems like you have enough.

DRveejay11 said:
Bump for a response.........I'm curious too......BUMP!

No, that was part of the problem. I was just running the HGH by itself - no AS or slin. I started throwing in Winstrol (winny) tabs a little over a month ago but the first two months I just used the HGH by itself. Knowing what I know now I would have approached the HGH differently.

Juice..Please share few things w/ us...

1. How did your BF% change?
2. How much weight did you put on w/ GH only.

jyzza said:
Juice..Please share few things w/ us...

1. How did your BF% change?
2. How much weight did you put on w/ GH only.

BF% went down from about 13% to 10-11% but that could have been accomplished without it. Weight remained the same - maybe 3LBS increase at best over 3 months. If you're going to run HGH plan to stay with it for at least 6 months and use it in conjunction with AS - (preferably Test). I would also suggest running slin but I'm not an expert on the matter. Lawnsaver knows much more about incorporating slin with HGH than I do. Talk to him about that. Most people run it for 9 months to a year. That can get expensive.

I know what your saying bro. Just wanted to see how your body responded to it w/ out any AS.

I'll be on for 6-9 months myself w/ Test and other supplements.

Back