Customs inspection worries

Mb92211

I just received the gear I ordered from overseas. Inside the plastic outer shipping envelope was another paper envelope my source used to hold my "books". This paper envelope had been opened by customs and resealed with their special tape saying the package had been inspected. Now this is where it gets weird, inside the paper envelope my source had placed my gear in a box labeled "cosmetics" when I opened this box (the same size as a book) all my gear was there, filling the box up perfectly. Each vial was in its own sealed pretty box from my source labeled Testxxx etc, except one. One seal had been broken as if someone could have looked to see what was in the box and put the vial back. The seal on the vial had not been removed. The part I don't know is if the vial box tape seal being broken was sent that way or if customs actually looked in it. The outer cosmetic box still had its bubble wrap around it.

Now I'm freaked out as to what this could mean. Did they actually just open the outer paper envelope or open the cosmetic box and vial box? The order wasn't excessive, it contained 9 vials and 2-60 pill pouches (which weren't opened). Why would they not confiscate it and just send me a letter? This my is first time importing, previously my source was domestic. If anyone has any insight to give me it would be appreciated. Thanks

It could mean two things...1. Either they just saw the bubbles wrap, assumed it was a book or actually cosmetics or whatever and were too lazy to look any further or 2. You're about to get raided. If I were you I would get all and I mean every single thing, of your illegal shit out of your house now. Have someone come pick it up and take it to their house. Better to be safe than sorry

they could have you black listed. who knows. just make sure from now on you never have too much gear in your home that could look like intent to sell. or make sure you dont order/have raws laying around. that would be even worse.

Mate, if they actually saw the gear they'd send you a seizure letter asking you to provide a permit for the drugs and when you fail to produce one, they destroy them. They don't have time to "sting" people over a few random vials. It's oil with a hormone in it not a cosmetic box full of crack cocaine. Stress less.

Mate, if they actually saw the gear they'd send you a seizure letter asking you to provide a permit for the drugs and when you fail to produce one, they destroy them. They don't have time to "sting" people over a few random vials. It's oil with a hormone in it not a cosmetic box full of crack cocaine. Stress less.

Agreed. If they saw what was in it, they would have confiscated and sent you a letter. Sounds like you lucked out bro. They wouldn't black list you, then send you your stuff. They don't generally set up "stings" for personal use either (I would keep order 10 vials or less). I just had my package seized in Dec. Got the letter Dec 31st actually--happy f'ing new year!! There was 4 Sustanon's, 8 Test Props, and 2 (50 tablet) Anadrol pouches. So stop stressing. Go celebrate by pinning!!

***And for anyone who gets one of these letters, don't sign it and send it back. Just toss it and forget about it.

Its real easy. If they find out what it is, they keep it. then send you a letter.
If you got your gear, it passed. Period.
Carry on bro :)

Thanks guys. I just pinned in celebration of not having the gear confiscated. I used a PB box, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much for them to hunt down my physical address. I not going to worry about it and just move on.

Agreed. He would have gotten the ever-bureaucratic letter from our snooping little "buddies."

Back