Customs seized my order...reship??

biggerthanu2

OK guys, quick question. I've ordered several times over a year now with the same international source who is known for supplying the Geneza brand (I'm not posting the source, just the brand I typically get from them) and never had a problem. But, this time my order was seized (which happened to be a semi-large order for me, 5 vials test E, arimidex and oral tren). The source is highly reputable and I've never heard of their orders being seized...just my luck.

After getting the letter today, I spoke with a service rep who told me they would reship to another address. I told him I didn't have another address to send it to, so he said they'd gladly reship to my SAME address (same name, etc). I said not to and to let me have some time to figure something out (since they don't offer refunds).

My question is, if they send it back out now and it gets seized again, what happens?? I know with this first seizure, if I do not respond to the letter, it all essentially 'goes away', but what if, within a recent amount of time, another package gets seized? And is there any truth to being on a "blacklist" once your address is found to have attempted to receive a scheduled drug in your country? So therefore ANY items shipped internationally gets tracked/searched?

I don't mind taking the chance of reshipping since I've never had a problem before, but I don't want to open myself up to any illegalities obviously.

To summarize: order was seized by customs, got an offer to reship to same address using same name. IF I was to do this and it the subsequent package was seized, does anything more than a letter happen, and if so, does anyone know what?

Thanks! (I know the obvious answer is to just cut my losses, which I've done, but just wanted to see if anyone had the same experiences?)

Get a P.O. Box. Then send it there. Either that or send it to a friend's or an abandoned house...
Don't send it to the same address.
Good luck

Thanks guys, I think I'll get a PO Box just to be safe (although it'd be in my name still). If customs seized something going to it, would they link it back to the fact that I'm the same person who had a package seized for another address? Just weighing out if it's worth the $$$ (and gear) I'm out.
I know nothing happens with the FIRST letter....but I've never had a second one (and don't plan on it! ha)

Is anyone familiar with customs laws/policies regarding tracking of people/addresses once you've received a letter? I'm wondering if my name has been flagged so even if I was to open a po box, they'd still search my packages...

I've never had any issues with customs, but I think it depends on the package and how it's labeled. When I used to ship things out of the country, I'd ship them inside of something else (old radio, etc. something that would have to be disassembled to see what's inside) and I would either market it as a gift or a sold product and put the price cheap. Lot of times it passed fine. I'd think that if something keeps shipping from the same area they might start checking all of those things or with the same sender, so whomever is sending it to you needs to just ship from another city and put a different name on it to help it clear.

Bro, unless you have a ridiculously uncommon name, then about you're good. Other people have your exact name. If you're worried about them seeing the same name and in the same city then get the po box in a town or two over. You'll be fine

With PO box, how would you handle the required signature for international USPS priority mail?

They hold the package behind the counter until you go down and sign. I have a po box. Don't sweat it brother. Believe me, postal workers at the customer service windows are everyday Joe's and Jane's. Not customs officials.

Sorry to hear that bro. I have had 2 packs seized in the last 15 years. Not a big problem, just lost my loot both times. Sorry for your luck. Use a different addy next time. Biggerthanu2 pm me if you can. I tried to pm you but I don't have that privilege yet?

All except for the last several orders ,all mine have been sent to a PO box. I would still have one but I live to far out of town to make it practical. No worries with a PO box brother.

Back