Cut Cycle Test E/Tren E/ T-Bol

GE-MAN

Hey guys, long time lurker but this is my first post. I'm about to start a cut of the compounds mentioned above and would like thoughts and opinions on my plan.

So far I've decided:
Test E 250mg/week 1-12
Tren E 400mg/week 1-12
T-Bol 60 mg/Ed 1-6

Now i understand Tren has a much higher binding affinity to AR's so is it more beneficial to run it higher than Test. Also would this help mitigate any bad sides related to prolactin (directly associated with high estrogen?). The T-Bol i assume would help keep me anabolic as I start cutting my calories down slowly as the esters kick in. Thoughts and advice guys? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I didn't state it but I will be running all necessary ancillary drugs I.e. Caber and Arimidex.

Stats:

Weight:197
Height: 6'0
BF %: 14%
Cycle Exp: 3 cycles of Test 500mg

why use tren as your first experiment outside of test? why not deca, eq, winny, mast, primo?

your info is wrong. Just because tren and test go after the same receptors doesn't mean you need to change your test:tren ratio. Your body simply creates more receptors.

You're already 10lbs lighter than me at the same height, when I'm at 7% right now, what are you cutting for and do you not want muscle? I don't mean to compare us, but show in contrast that by the time you're done, you'll basically look like a male model with no muscularity at all...

why use tren as your first experiment outside of test? why not deca, eq, winny, mast, primo?

your info is wrong. Just because tren and test go after the same receptors doesn't mean you need to change your test:tren ratio. Your body simply creates more receptors.

You're already 10lbs lighter than me at the same height, when I'm at 7% right now, what are you cutting for and do you not want muscle? I don't mean to compare us, but show in contrast that by the time you're done, you'll basically look like a male model with no muscularity at all...

I appreciate the feedback! Tbh I'd thought about Deca since I wanted to go the Nandralone route but I opted to not...though I'm assuming I can make a lean 10-15 lb gain much like my previous cycles but a lot more dry? If I do go a lean bulk route what would you recommend my test/Tren ratio be? Thanks buddy. (And I know Tren E for a fury go is foolish but I'm willing to deal if sides are bad)

Good point bro. Bulk for sone years build the mass before attempting to cut or you Will just look hungry than a mutha fucka not aesthetic. And bad idea using tren so soon run other conpounds before jumping on the tren wagon.

I appreciate the feedback! Tbh I'd thought about Deca since I wanted to go the Nandralone route but I opted to not...though I'm assuming I can make a lean 10-15 lb gain much like my previous cycles but a lot more dry? If I do go a lean bulk route what would you recommend my test/Tren ratio be? Thanks buddy. (And I know Tren E for a fury go is foolish but I'm willing to deal if sides are bad)

ok if you're sure.....

I wouldn't change the test to tren ratio. tren at 400mg is a good place to start. I started at 450mg, though using ace as the ester, as I was unsure if the sides were going to be bad. If that happens to you, you'll have two more weeks before the sides start to dissipate with the enth ester.

15lbs is a LOT in 12 weeks, whilst trying to stay lean. It's almost impossible, as you would either need to eat LOTS or eat intelligently and gain less. Trade off.

Best bet is to calculate your TDEE, set a calorie goal 10% higher, higher protein and carb in portions say 40/40/20 p/c/f and then recalculate your TDEE every 2-3 weeks as weight changes.

You will put on fat, you have to be ready for that, just make sure it's not too much.

Back