Cutting Cycle - Advice Please

SebOz79

Hi Guys,

Just looking for some feedback dosage and mixes

6th cycle coming up, looking for a cutting cycle.

Previously I was taking 300mg test p, 300mg tren-a per week for 10 weeks, I was supposed to have mast in there at 250mg a week, but had a nasty reaction and dropped it.

Never had any sides whatsoever, just wondering if I should up the dosage and also what else to add if my body can't hack the mast?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Just looking for some feedback dosage and mixes

6th cycle coming up, looking for a cutting cycle.

Previously I was taking 300mg test p, 300mg tren-a per week for 10 weeks, I was supposed to have mast in there at 250mg a week, but had a nasty reaction and dropped it.

Never had any sides whatsoever, just wondering if I should up the dosage and also what else to add if my body can't hack the mast?

Cheers
what kind of bad reaction did you have to mast? i bet it was bad gear. i dont know many people who get "nasty reactions" to any steroid unless it's mixed with toilet water.

anyway, since you are 5 cycles deep i would say you are pretty experienced in the subject. so try a bit of a more advanced cycle

do 12 weeks. start with 525 test and 40-50mg tbol for 4 weeks, then lower the test to 350 and add in 350 tren ace, so 100mg of each EOD (or 50 ED whatever you want) for 4 weeks. then in the final 4 weeks (or even 6 weeks), drop the test down to 175 a week, keep the tren at 350 and add either masteron prop @ 350-500 or winstrol @ 50mg a day as a polisher.

caber or pramipexole are a MUST when using a 19nor.

i think you are approaching the level of experience where you should know how the shit you are taking works AND how it works on you, and then go based off of that.

good luck

what kind of bad reaction did you have to mast? i bet it was bad gear. i dont know many people who get "nasty reactions" to any steroid unless it's mixed with toilet water.

anyway, since you are 5 cycles deep i would say you are pretty experienced in the subject. so try a bit of a more advanced cycle

do 12 weeks. start with 525 test and 40-50mg tbol for 4 weeks, then lower the test to 350 and add in 350 tren ace, so 100mg of each EOD (or 50 ED whatever you want) for 4 weeks. then in the final 4 weeks (or even 6 weeks), drop the test down to 175 a week, keep the tren at 350 and add either masteron prop @ 350-500 or winstrol @ 50mg a day as a polisher.

caber or pramipexole are a MUST when using a 19nor.

i think you are approaching the level of experience where you should know how the shit you are taking works AND how it works on you, and then go based off of that.

good luck

I like this ^^^ post and suggestions... :wavey:

OMM

I have to agree 100% with Gill ~ the Masteron must have been Bad ~ maybe Not Sterile.

Gill also gave you a good layout.

Just make sure that your Body Fat Percent is as low as you can get it before you start.
Like 10% or Lower if possible, and you should have a Great Cut Cycle............................. JP
P.S.
Keep a Daily Journal of all AAS dosing, plus all Ancillary Dosages.
Any and All side effects, and your Progress.
This will be an Invaluable resource for the Future, as you can look back and see how you did.

Don't forget to Track your Diet and Training to ~ I also have a Journal for these.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm 39, 6'1, 100kgs, around 15% bf atm but will trim down before starting next cycle.

The mast was in a galactic lab blends, it was a really bad reaction, basically horrid fever for 48hrs+ after every injection felt like having the death virus, never had anything like it.

The first jab took me a week and antibiotics to get over, then I opened another vial and hit a half shot and got smashed for another 48 hours so ended up ditching them and just doing test-p and tren-a.

Thanks for the advice gill, I do take anastrol, aromasin, caber and cardarine on cycle and then hit the "perfect pct" protocol after.

Done that the last two cycles and my test on cycle is off the scale and then 3~4 weeks after pct hormones are all in the mid ranges of normal.

I've got decent results, but nothing super dramatic, I tried clen during the last cycle at a pretty decent dosage cycle but didnt see much result and other than some cramping and a bit of a faster heartbeat didn't feel it much.

I kind of feel like doubling everything, so gill's cycle sounds good to really ramp it up since I've literally had zero sides from every single cycle, but since my values are off the chart already, does that still mean I'll get extra benefit from ramping up?

I pretty much keep a mfp journal whilst on all my cycles 90% of the days as well, and never had any sides other than a bit of tren cough after injecting a few times.

In 5 cycles though I've probably only put on say 8kgs of muscle that I've actually kept, not complaining but don't look like a bodybuilder!

Haven't done much research into tbol, I have 100 tabs of stanazonol I was gonna give a crack (did dbol to kick start last cycle), is that okay, or am I better with the tbol.

Thanks Again!

SebOz79 ~ think I remember you from another Forum.

Sounds like you've been doing the Serum Total Testosterone Bloodtest while On-Cycle.
This is a Poor Substitute for the More Accurate ~ LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodtest.

The Serum Test is Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl
While the LC/MS-MS isn't Capped, so you will find out the Quality of your Gear.
Your Gear could be Underdosed and you wouldn't know without the LC/MS-MS version................................. JP
P.S.
A Good Rule of Thumb ~ 5 times the Weekly amount of Test should be your Result.
So 500 Mg of Test a week, should be coming back No Less than 2,500 Ng/Dl.
Most Guys will test even higher, but the 5 x's rule takes into consideration the Poor Responder.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm 39, 6'1, 100kgs, around 15% bf atm but will trim down before starting next cycle.

The mast was in a galactic lab blends, it was a really bad reaction, basically horrid fever for 48hrs+ after every injection felt like having the death virus, never had anything like it.

The first jab took me a week and antibiotics to get over, then I opened another vial and hit a half shot and got smashed for another 48 hours so ended up ditching them and just doing test-p and tren-a.

Thanks for the advice gill, I do take anastrol, aromasin, caber and cardarine on cycle and then hit the "perfect pct" protocol after.

Done that the last two cycles and my test on cycle is off the scale and then 3~4 weeks after pct hormones are all in the mid ranges of normal.

I've got decent results, but nothing super dramatic, I tried clen during the last cycle at a pretty decent dosage cycle but didnt see much result and other than some cramping and a bit of a faster heartbeat didn't feel it much.

I kind of feel like doubling everything, so gill's cycle sounds good to really ramp it up since I've literally had zero sides from every single cycle, but since my values are off the chart already, does that still mean I'll get extra benefit from ramping up?

I pretty much keep a mfp journal whilst on all my cycles 90% of the days as well, and never had any sides other than a bit of tren cough after injecting a few times.

In 5 cycles though I've probably only put on say 8kgs of muscle that I've actually kept, not complaining but don't look like a bodybuilder!

Haven't done much research into tbol, I have 100 tabs of stanazonol I was gonna give a crack (did dbol to kick start last cycle), is that okay, or am I better with the tbol.

Thanks Again!

Ok as was said "Gill" put together a good plan and also "jp435" added good input. Another thing I will complement you on your hard work with using AAS a safe and effective program. Your 17 pound gain so far is great. I'll explain.

You say you gained 17+/- pounds , good deal man. That's right on, for 5 cycles. That equates to 3-4 pounds of muscle each cycle, or the average. This is exactly what I tell these guys who think they can put on 15-20 pounds of muscle on one cycle. Normally it take 3 cycles in one year +/- to gain 15-20 pound of LMM remember LMM. May I ask in what length of time did you do these cycle what length of time were these 5 cycles may I ask you.

On the thought of using Winstrol for a kicker , NO ! Winstrol is for finishing down to a show and or fully thru the show. Great for vascularity and hardness. I would stick with what you said tbol or even just Prop for your kicker.
Keep up the good work and also update us along your way.

Good Luck
OMM

PS: I know your body we've not seen, ( get pics) just to mention, you will be amazed as to what you might look like if you get your BF% down to 10%, "you just might look like a BB :dunno: .... :eek:

Last edited:
Like others have said I would try mast from somewhere else and go from there. If it happens 2 times then maybe theres something there to your claim. But I'd say it was bad gear.

Like others have said I would try mast from somewhere else and go from there. If it happens 2 times then maybe theres something there to your claim. But I'd say it was bad gear.

Sorry guys, I'm confused again :insane: where is the Mast proposed to be plugged in and lenght of time ? Please :scratchhe:

OMM :sad:

Last edited:
i proposed either winny or masteron prop in the final 4-6 weeks alongside 350 tren ace and 175 test prop

Ok , just as in another post , I was having some issues with attention and focus :(

SO I say do Winstrol at the last 4 -6 weeks.I have used Mast several times and it just didn't do for Vascularity what Winstrol did. Also I never got to the intense drying out with Mast. compared to Winstrol I'm not talking about joints, I'm referring to the subcutaneous water. I didn't have to worry about getting as flat while doing the Winstrol. Wen competing I had to watch that I didn't get flat as the diet worked on me.

OMM

Ok , just as in another post , I was having some issues with attention and focus :(

SO I say do Winstrol at the last 4 -6 weeks.I have used Mast several times and it just didn't do for Vascularity what Winstrol did. Also I never got to the intense drying out with Mast. compared to Winstrol I'm not talking about joints, I'm referring to the subcutaneous water. I didn't have to worry about getting as flat while doing the Winstrol. Wen competing I had to watch that I didn't get flat as the diet worked on me.

OMM

You very often recommend winstrol use and its understandably with your competition background but I have to ask... How has it affected your joints?
I'm half your age but im starting to feel the old age signs, specially in shoulders and fucking with that even more worries me while winstrol still is a very alluring compound.

What are your thoughts and experiences on that?

You very often recommend winstrol use and its understandably with your competition background but I have to ask... How has it affected your joints?
I'm half your age but im starting to feel the old age signs, specially in shoulders and fucking with that even more worries me while winstrol still is a very alluring compound.

What are your thoughts and experiences on that?

Gotta laugh :laugh: Ha ! starting to feel the Old age signs ^^^ . You got a long way to go. OK I tell you the truth and I am wondering myself about some of my joint pains. I do have joint problems but I have so many mitigating circumstances. My Osteoarthritis is getting pretty bad. Bursitis. Degenerate disc L-2, thru L-5 are protruding. I have a torn rotary rt shoulder. But I don't think those injuries or stresses are related to what Winstrol did to my joints or if anything.

When the weather changes I increasing pain and can feel joints just before a cold front in which case it always brings rain. I hurt my back on seated row the year before comp. That was the beginning of back problems.

So with the knowledge I have and some updated cycles I think you should run a very low dose Deca, 150 mgs wk. If you do that it will help to lubricate your joints. IF your diet is right , you can cut with it. Have Caber on board in which you should have do to the Tren for sure. This to assure to keep your Prolactin in range to avoid anorgasmia.

I just really have experienced Winstrol to be ( for me) the best to lean out an harden with Vacularity. It's your choice and many do not like Winstrol due to the joint problems. I'd love to do a cycle like what you have put together and of course i would be running the Winstrol. :dance 2:

Good Luck and stay with us.
OMM

Gotta laugh :laugh: Ha ! starting to feel the Old age signs ^^^ . You got a long way to go. OK I tell you the truth and I am wondering myself about some of my joint pains. I do have joint problems but I have so many mitigating circumstances. My Osteoarthritis is getting pretty bad. Bursitis. Degenerate disc L-2, thru L-5 are protruding. I have a torn rotary rt shoulder. But I don't think those injuries or stresses are related to what Winstrol did to my joints or if anything.

When the weather changes I increasing pain and can feel joints just before a cold front in which case it always brings rain. I hurt my back on seated row the year before comp. That was the beginning of back problems.

So with the knowledge I have and some updated cycles I think you should run a very low dose Deca, 150 mgs wk. If you do that it will help to lubricate your joints. IF your diet is right , you can cut with it. Have Caber on board in which you should have do to the Tren for sure. This to assure to keep your Prolactin in range to avoid anorgasmia.

I just really have experienced Winstrol to be ( for me) the best to lean out an harden with Vacularity. It's your choice and many do not like Winstrol due to the joint problems. I'd love to do a cycle like what you have put together and of course i would be running the Winstrol. :dance 2:

Good Luck and stay with us.
OMM
interesting case history sir, about your back, did you experience low Test levels or any diference in sperm values? ive heard back injuries can cause this and even make men infertile.

interesting case history sir, about your back, did you experience low Test levels or any diference in sperm values? ive heard back injuries can cause this and even make men infertile.

NO nothing, The last time, 5 years I had a natty Test level checked I was very high, around 500 ng/dL. If my memory serves me right. BUt It has always been high. Oh, my wife got pregnant first while using the pill, next with an IUD, next we didn't wait very long for her recovery from the delivery of my daughter.

LOL :insane: I think my test level and sperm count was good. :) So then I got my vasectomy .

OMM

Thanks Guys,

How does this look then:

Jan 2019 Cutting Cycle

Weeks 1~4

Tbol 40mg ED
Test-P 525mg/wk

Weeks 5~8

Test-P 350mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk

Weeks 9~14

Test-P 175mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk
Mast-P 350mg/wk

Weeks 1~14

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Weeks 15~16

HCGenerate ES 5 Tabs ED
Cardarine 20mg ED

Weeks 17~21

Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
Ostarine 25/25/25/12.5
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Does the above look complete and decent?

Is it worth adding in Clen at some point? Not sure I got much out of it last time but some people I know swear by it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back