Cutting Cycle - Advice Please

Okay,

I got mixed up with the 150mg Deca suggestion, I have some dbol, but I'll edit that out now, is that dosage correct for tbol 40mg ED?

Weeks 1~4

Tbol 40mg ED
Test-P 525mg/wk

Weeks 5~8

Test-P 350mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk

Weeks 9~14

Test-P 175mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk
Mast-P 350mg/wk

Weeks 1~14

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Weeks 15~16

HCGenerate ES 5 Tabs ED
Cardarine 20mg ED

Weeks 17~21

Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
Ostarine 25/25/25/12.5
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Only a few comments from me:

The aromasin 12.5 EOD can drop starting about week #10 since you cut your aromatizing load down to 175 mg/w prop. You could probably cut it in half 10-14

The caber you don't really need to pick up until week #5, and you might want to carry it out until week #15

Weeks 17 to 21 I wouldn't do aromasin or ostarine during PCT

Only a few comments from me:

The aromasin 12.5 EOD can drop starting about week #10 since you cut your aromatizing load down to 175 mg/w prop. You could probably cut it in half 10-14

The caber you don't really need to pick up until week #5, and you might want to carry it out until week #15

Weeks 17 to 21 I wouldn't do aromasin or ostarine during PCT

Hey tankman ^^^ as usual you have hit the timing protocol right on. AS I just want to support your Post ^^^ for OP.

That's all,

OMM

Thanks Guys,

How does this look then:

Jan 2019 Cutting Cycle

Weeks 1~4

Tbol 40mg ED
Test-P 525mg/wk

Weeks 5~8

Test-P 350mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk

Weeks 9~14

Test-P 175mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk
Mast-P 350mg/wk

Weeks 1~14

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Weeks 15~16

HCGenerate ES 5 Tabs ED
Cardarine 20mg ED

Weeks 17~21

Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
Ostarine 25/25/25/12.5
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Does the above look complete and decent?

Is it worth adding in Clen at some point? Not sure I got much out of it last time but some people I know swear by it.

Cheers

I dont like this at all. It feels like a thrown together google mix with way to any compounds and no clear direction or goals.
I also dont like the tapering of test doses.

Since you done similar....

I would drop the tbol and run 400mg/week of all 3 compounds (prop, tren mast).
Optionally adding in anavar att weeks 9-14 to get that extra.

But thats just me.

I dont like this at all. It feels like a thrown together google mix with way to any compounds and no clear direction or goals.
I also dont like the tapering of test doses.

Since you done similar....

I would drop the tbol and run 400mg/week of all 3 compounds (prop, tren mast).
Optionally adding in anavar att weeks 9-14 to get that extra.

But thats just me.
how did this give you the impression that it has no clear direction? i put that together because thats what i personally would do for a cutting cycle. the tapering of the test is because not only does one not need such doses of anabolics, but also to completely minimize water when you are trying to look dry (hence masteron and tren). why would somebody need so much test with so much tren? more is not always better, especially with hormones.

how did this give you the impression that it has no clear direction? i put that together because thats what i personally would do for a cutting cycle. the tapering of the test is because not only does one not need such doses of anabolics, but also to completely minimize water when you are trying to look dry (hence masteron and tren). why would somebody need so much test with so much tren? more is not always better, especially with hormones.

I dont like tapering of testo because going from high to low is good. Thats a broad statement, i'd argue blood work would decide whats to high or not.
Because 175mg is like 3-4x natural production and depending on natty values it might not even put him into anabolic ratings.

Far as water goes, if you control AI, there will be minimal gains and just sub-q water.
And if you want that hard dry look, i'd advocate winstrol above a 19-nor.

But different opinions are different. Meant no disrespect.

Hi Guys,

Bit concerned, 5.5 weeks into this cycle and have gained a few kgs and some strength already.

Anyway, did some bloods the other day as it's a new source and my results are a bit alarming.

Test came in at 24.8 nmol/L ( 714.7 ng/DL), whilst free test came in at 916 pmol/l

Previous cycle bloods were double that (50 nmol/L (1500 ng/DL) and 1900 pmol/l free test

I've hit 525mg/week test for weeks 1~4 and then 350mg/test and 350mg/tren fot the past 1.5 weeks (5 shots).

Shouldn't my test levels be something like 5 x 350mg = 1850ng/DL ? 715 isn't even outside of the normal range, even though free test is slightly.

Am I missing something here, or would it appear that the gear is underdosed? The source appears legit and defends any claim rigorously.

Should I take twice as much of the test and shorten the cycle? Bit of a puzzler ...

Yes, your testorone is bunk and you're injecting oil or something. We're not even talking underdosed. Its completely useless and you should stop immediately.
717ng/dl is even low for being natty.

I cap 1536ng/dl quite quickly so no idea what your total should be.

I already know that it's garbage but here is the reply from the source:

Theres no reason I would sell bad test and there are plenty of reviews with good bloods.

So I pinned 100mg Test-P and Tren-A on Sunday night and did my bloods Tuesday morning, basically 36 hours apart.

Not sure exactly what my levels should have been, but I'm certain they should be way higher than what they are.

Theres no reason I would sell bad test and there are plenty of reviews with good bloods.

So I pinned 100mg Test-P and Tren-A on Sunday night and did my bloods Tuesday morning, basically 36 hours apart.

Not sure exactly what my levels should have been, but I'm certain they should be way higher than what they are.

He's full of shit and it would never be so low regardless of esters.
You'd have to be something like 150ng/dl natty for his statement to even be remotely true.

Even doing sunday 100mg, Tuesday you'd still have 50mg left to absorb with another 100mg, leaving you with 150mg and you've been doing this for 5 weeks?
Your source can eat a dick, just sayin lol.

why not test it?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm 39, 6'1, 100kgs, around 15% bf atm but will trim down before starting next cycle.

The mast was in a galactic lab blends, it was a really bad reaction, basically horrid fever for 48hrs+ after every injection felt like having the death virus, never had anything like it.

The first jab took me a week and antibiotics to get over, then I opened another vial and hit a half shot and got smashed for another 48 hours so ended up ditching them and just doing test-p and tren-a.

Thanks for the advice gill, I do take anastrol, aromasin, caber and cardarine on cycle and then hit the "perfect pct" protocol after.

Done that the last two cycles and my test on cycle is off the scale and then 3~4 weeks after pct hormones are all in the mid ranges of normal.

I've got decent results, but nothing super dramatic, I tried clen during the last cycle at a pretty decent dosage cycle but didnt see much result and other than some cramping and a bit of a faster heartbeat didn't feel it much.

I kind of feel like doubling everything, so gill's cycle sounds good to really ramp it up since I've literally had zero sides from every single cycle, but since my values are off the chart already, does that still mean I'll get extra benefit from ramping up?

I pretty much keep a mfp journal whilst on all my cycles 90% of the days as well, and never had any sides other than a bit of tren cough after injecting a few times.

In 5 cycles though I've probably only put on say 8kgs of muscle that I've actually kept, not complaining but don't look like a bodybuilder!

Haven't done much research into tbol, I have 100 tabs of stanazonol I was gonna give a crack (did dbol to kick start last cycle), is that okay, or am I better with the tbol.

Thanks Again!

dbol is way better to jump start a cycle.

Back