Cutting cycle advice

henrysiek

Hi this is my first post and im looking for some advice.

Im 21 years old I have been training for 3 years. (Please no your too young for aas posts defeats the purpose of the post)

Ive started my second cycle and wanted some advice on it before I get too far along.

My stats are

6ft 1" 219lbs and 13% bf.

The cycle ive started will look like this.

Week 1-16
100mgs Prop every 2nd day
75mgs Tren Ace ever 2nd day (same shot as prop)
50mgs of Avavar ED (Week 4-16)

The aim of course is to cut and my diet is below:

Wake:
1 x 250ml grapefruit juice
1/2 teaspoon l-carnitine
1 tablespoon l-glutamine
2ml clen gel
1 hr cardio

Meal 1:
10 egg whites
40grams oats
Whey protein shake (35gram protein, slow release)

Meal 2:
250grams grilled fish
large salad
1/2 cup of brown rice

Meal 3:
250grams boiled chicken breast
large serve of boiled vegetables (peas, carrot, beans)
1/2 cup of brown rice

Workout:
Post workout shake (whey protein isolate no carbs)

Meal 4:
250grams grilled fish
large serve of boiled vegetables (same as meal 3)
1/2 cups of brown rice

Meal 5:
6 egg whites 1 yolk
2 tablespoons of cottege cheese

With each meal I have:
2 flax seed capsules
4 Fish oild capsules
1 Vit C tablet (200mgs)

Other supplements:
Hydrolised creatine (con-crete)

Please feel free to pull it apart and tell me where I'm wrong and what you think could be better.

I have taken a lot from the posts and replies on this site and I value your opinions.

Cheers

at your age you shouldnt even do them yet, but you def shouldn't be doing a cycle that long, especially with tren.........................................

at your age you shouldnt even do them yet, but you def shouldn't be doing a cycle that long, especially with tren.........................................

I know the your too young lines I have heard them all before. It is an informed decision I have made myself and am happy to do so.

My previous cycle lasted 6months and included 6months straight on tren. I would like advice on diet and doesage not on my age please.

I know the your too young lines I have heard them all before. It is an informed decision I have made myself and am happy to do so.

My previous cycle lasted 6months and included 6months straight on tren. I would like advice on diet and doesage not on my age please.

Tren only and you made it out okay with no test ya da man or ya have no nuts anymore:freak:

test e 500mgs a week too. i was simply stating that i have used tren before without an issue.

im not trying to be a dick kid and say i know it all but please critique my diet and doesage rather than having a go.

test e 500mgs a week too. i was simply stating that i have used tren before without an issue.

im not trying to be a dick kid and say i know it all but please critique my diet and doesage rather than having a go.

go to the diet forum 3J for your diet

Bra i'm doing something similar...
you not fitting in any more glutamine or any creatine in ya stack? try getting in like 15 or more grams on ur glutamine i reckon
and how far in exactly are ya?
I'm down to my last 4 weeks of cutting so i'm doing like bit of 'intesnse cycle' now i'm sittin on 12%
and i'm stackin quiet a bit.. but i think i'll get there in 4 weeks.. animal cuts is helping out to man

Back