Cutting cycle on high BF%

What am I missing and doing wrong? Except for blood works, but i don't really see a way to do it. I'll check the faq
I thought you cant go wrong with a simple test cycle, thats what was recommended before to beginners

Edit: This is what you mean? steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

I read it and don't see any problems, except for not having nolva but many say clomid only works ok... what do you mean exactly?

Front loading

No nolva

Winny

Blood work

Length of cycle

hCG

Are you sure you have read all the stickies?

I'm in Europe

So hows this?

Training
Lifting 4 times a week, doing sports 2-3 times a week, 40min walk a few times a week.

Diet
2100 cals
Carbs 25% 131.0 g
Fat 25% 58.0 g
Protein 50% 263.0 g

Cycle
week 1 frontload Test Cyp 1000mg
week 2-9 Test Cyp 500mg/week (250mg 2x/wk)
week 1-9 Arimidex .50mg EOD
week 10-11 Arimidex .25mg EOD
week 6-11 Winny 50mg ED

PCT
Week 12 - 50mg Clomid
Week 13 - 50mg Clomid
Week 14 - 50mg Clomid
Week 15 - 25mg Clomid
Ghrp-6 or Clen? during PCT and beyond

No Nolva available. Is Clomid only ok?

2ml syringe, 1inch 25ga needle (pinning thigh)

With your BF% I would not frontoad so much test. I agree with 3j that you should naturally cut down to 15%. Do not rush this process. Losing bodyfat takes hard work, dedication and determination. As for front loading I would recommended 350 mg of test prop. But u should wait till u lose more weight natural. You would see far better results.

I'll frontload with 750 then? Whats wrong with Winny or the length of the cycle? I will do another cycle when I'm at 15% next year to get those better results :)

I'll frontload with 750 then? Whats wrong with Winny or the length of the cycle? I will do another cycle when I'm at 15% next year to get those better results :)

Good luck. I wish you all the best in your cycle. You know where to find when you run into issues.

OP I'll just chime in on a few things. Everyone it telling you basically he sm thing and they know what they are doing.
Now listen you need to loose that BF and get down to approx. 15% at least IMOP, and with good reason. You can do this naturally and should get a diet plan from someone like 3j.

Next Winstrol is a finishing compound and has repercussions on you joints if you plug it in for more than 6 weeks so no to full cycle use. I see the wk 6-11 but Also as I said it isn't so much to lean out it is to stay lean and hard as well as vascular. Help I said. You gotta get there before Winstrol and I've used it plenty for when I'm on point with my physique training and my diet and just everything.
The reason not to cycle now is also a waist of money you can due it naturally in the same amount of time by training like a beast n diet and good sleep for the training.

Get your bloods and you bF% correct first before AAS. Good luck but I don't know, you need to listen. :Pat:

Last edited:
But I did my first cycle at 18BF% and everything went awesome. 22 isnt that much different is it?
I'll drop the winny. Maybe add Ghrp-6 to PCT to help better keep gains?

Last edited:
Cutting cycle going fine, still a few weeks left. No bloat or any other problems. BF has been dropping steadiiy, some muscle gains too

I have a vial of GHRP-6 and I was thinking about when to start using it. Now? Before, during or after PCT? any recommendations?
I was thinking about using it during PCT to better keep my gains after cycle. Aso upping my cals for PCT to keep gains

I have 5000mcg, so with a daily dose of 2x200mcg it would last for 25 days

Also looking to start either Clen or Ephedrine after PCT is done to help with getting rid of the rest of the fat. Which one would you recommend?

Last edited:
I ask, because I am doing the same thing... Think I started at 30% maybe, but hope I am at 20-23% now. Funny I couldnt think of recomposition to explain what I was trying to do. I THINK clen helped me, but I only had enough more or less for 2 weeks total, I have more on way, but trying to do the same as you, move things around a bit from the hips to the shoulder area!! but what was starting weight and current? Im just curious.
thanks,

Cutting cycle going fine, still a few weeks left. No bloat or any other problems. BF has been dropping steadiiy, some muscle gains too

I have a vial of GHRP-6 and I was thinking about when to start using it. Now? Before, during or after PCT? any recommendations?
I was thinking about using it during PCT to better keep my gains after cycle. Aso upping my cals for PCT to keep gains

I have 5000mcg, so with a daily dose of 2x200mcg it would last for 25 days

Also looking to start either Clen or Ephedrine after PCT is done to help with getting rid of the rest of the fat. Which one would you recommend?

You need to take the GHRP with a GHRH And you know that GHRP-6 is notorious for making you extremely hungry, right? Perhaps not the best idea on a cutting cycle. Have you been researching this?

Yeah, I have. GHRH is recommended for better results but not mandatory (couldn't get any locally and don't want to go through the strict customs over here).
Im going to be bulking when I start it, I've started upping my calories for the end of the cycle because I wanna see some more muscle gains

Last edited:
I ask, because I am doing the same thing... Think I started at 30% maybe, but hope I am at 20-23% now. Funny I couldnt think of recomposition to explain what I was trying to do. I THINK clen helped me, but I only had enough more or less for 2 weeks total, I have more on way, but trying to do the same as you, move things around a bit from the hips to the shoulder area!! but what was starting weight and current? Im just curious.
thanks,

83.8kg to 85kg. BF down about 3%

Clomid for PCT

We are looking at 86kg and 21%bf now

Have about 4 or 5 250mg test cyp injections left

Last edited:
Back