Cutting PH?

Tomekkplk

Hey guys, I know this is probably the 500000time this is asked on these forums, but bear with me. I'm looking for a "cutting" PH. I'm not new to these so let's get that clear. I am finishing up my bulk cycle, and am wanting to go hardcore cutting. I have my diet set up, and what I will be doing, it's worked in the past and just want a cutting PH to aide me in getting farther.
I heard Epistane, Epistrong, Havoc, and everyone going for and against he same products. Any help guys? Also, brands you guys found to be the most effective (as not all of these are created equally) would really help
Stats- 195lb, age 24, 11%BF, 6ft
Hope to hear from you guys soon!

if you're really 11% i wouldn't focus on cutting.

cutting is all about diet, not a steroid. all they do is help preserve lean mass while you're in a caloric deficit.

agreed... if you want to cut... you need to have a good diet and include more cardio in your training... katandrol is a good cutter... otherwise epistane is not a bad choice for a more lean mass... helladrol and katanadrol stacked is what i would go with...

Would stacking them together for 6 weeks be a good idea?
Are these dosages good to run at?
Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Katana: 250/300/300/350/350/350
Should I space the dosages out throughout the day?
If so, how should I space them?

having done it, i don't think that much ramping ramping is that necessary. it will help you assess sides and that about it.

hdrol, for me, had such little sides - i'd just start at 75 and then go to 100 if you don't see any sides. you won't see that much in the way of gains at 50mg.

can't say much about katana.

space you doses throughout the day to minimize the ebb and flow of blood levels and thus minimizing sides. at least 2 doses with halodrol IMO. when running 75 i take 3 times a day, 100mg i take 50mg 2x per day. spaced as evenly s possible.

Sounds like we run our cycles the same 07, I cap out at 125 so I take one dose first thing in the AM (because of my job) then the last dose at lunch.

Would stacking them together for 6 weeks be a good idea?
Are these dosages good to run at?
Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
Katana: 250/300/300/350/350/350
Should I space the dosages out throughout the day?
If so, how should I space them?

go 400 for 6wks on katan, even 500 if you have the coin

Hella and katana is a good non methylated cycle. If your diet is on point it will most certainly help you lean out.

Back