Cutting progress pics

@BiggerthanLavar: Thanks bro! Yeah I think the low carbs also play a role in the fullness. I'm still going to shed the bodyfat this week, but next week there will be a few minor adjustments. I also started using Creatine Ethyl Ester. Heard good things about it, so I hope it gives good results.

@BronzedGoddess: Thank you my queen, you're too kind:)

Some new pics I took today. It's finally hot and sunny out here, like it SHOULD be! So I'm getting a bit more tanned which brings out the muscles more.

Be the judge:

Bro, It looks good but personally i think your more starting to look thin then ripped if u get what i mean? Stop the diet. Start a slow bulking progress instead and you wont need do diet so much.

Bast said:
Bro, It looks good but personally i think your more starting to look thin then ripped if u get what i mean? Stop the diet. Start a slow bulking progress instead and you wont need do diet so much.

Yeah I know it's kind of pathetic, but I still like to go a little lower in my bodyfat. I want to get in the best shape ever, just for me personally. I would like to look really dry and ripped in the summer for once, because I always kinda half-ass bulked. Since I started this diet I finally learned how to use nutrition to get results really. It has been a great experience so far, and I learned so much from BodyFX2 that I don't want to stop the diet yet. I want to see how far I can go. There's no point in walking around with not a lot of size (like I am right now), but carrying 20lbs of fat to appear "big". I don't see that point. I will start bulking again at the end of August probably, maybe early September.

Thanks for the comment! I've never been big, I don't have the body type to have a Nasser or Ronnie type of body. I accept that, and I do know that in the years of training I gained a massive amount of weight (because I was a realllllly skinny small weakling weighing around 130lbs) and that I have become much much stronger. I still have a long way to go, but I don't think that what I'm doing is so bad actually.

I would worry about putting on muscle right now and not dieting. I know you want to be ripped, but a skinny person with bones sticking out everywhere does not look good at all. Put on some muscle first and worry about getting ripped later on.

cubanojoe said:
I would worry about putting on muscle right now and not dieting. I know you want to be ripped, but a skinny person with bones sticking out everywhere does not look good at all. Put on some muscle first and worry about getting ripped later on.

I've been pretty polite so far, but this is bullshit. So you're saying I look like "a skinny person with bones stucking out everywhere"? :liar:

Hey BB! Got your PM, now here's what i think. You are not going to get the overall symmetry and proportion that you want on the diet that you're on. Sure, you'll be "ripped", but that won't set you apart from the other guys. Eat as clean as you can and lift heavy and you won't have to worry about a lot of extra fat. Trust me, from an aesthetic view a woman will choose shape over bf% any day. The second set of pics is the best IMO; you certainly don't have any fat to speak of. Lose much more and you'll look flat instead of full. Good luck, and on a side note:
Whatever you choose to do, do it for yourself!! If you like the way you look, then stay that way. Don't let others influence you to the point that you lose sight of your own goals. Let us know what you decide to do.
~MINX

I agree with the others, don't take it to far, looks like you are really flat or losing muscle. You looked best in the pics before these. Eat some carbs to fill out those muscle.

Edit: I don't agree with the skinny guy with bones comment.

Last edited:
I meant no offence by it. Most of the people on here do not look anywhere near like a body builder. The only guy that comes to mind that looks good is VANDER that I can think of right away. I am sure there are others. If I seen you walking down the street I would not even think you lifted weights at all but to each there own on how they want to look.

@ Strngthmnx: Yeah you're probably right... What a big disappointment:( all that hard work for nothing... I judge by the mirror mostly, and I really wanted to get my abs out you know. The second set of pics had a lot of good lighting I suppose, but that's just an opinion ofcourse. Especially the back double biceps appeared to be a lot better than I see myself. That's the fucked up thing about taking pictures. But you know what... I think my abs aren't as sharp as they should be.
Bodyfx2 will make some adjustments, I didn't know why he wanted to do that but now I understand. I also started taking creatine ethyl ester. Hopefully that will fill me out without getting too fat.

The before pics were absolutely horrid... Fat as shit, without any good size. But when I'm really slimming down I also get comments that it doesn't look good. aaaarrggghhh I hate looking average even though I work so hard for it...:p

Thanks for the comments though!

@ BronzedGoddess: Thanks! I will start getting in more carbs in the next few days.

@ Cubanojoe: Well alright... No offense taken then. But then you talk about that I don't even look like I lift weights when walking down the street lol... Well never mind

How was your weight in your last pics? Did you loose muscle together with BF?
Diet seems very effective but I wouldn't want to lose so much size. Appart from that, you look more cut.

luquillo78 said:
How was your weight in your last pics? Did you loose muscle together with BF?
Diet seems very effective but I wouldn't want to lose so much size. Appart from that, you look more cut.

Yeah it sure is effective. According to Bodyfx2 I appear to have not lost any muscle through the diet. I personally believe this also. It's hard to judge by the photos I post here you see.

I am 82.8kgs right now, and in the last pics I was 83.4kgs. That was on June 12th.

DirkMoneyshot said:
:gay2:

That pretty much somes up my opinion on this thread.

Always great to hear a "professional" opinion. :uzi:

Your opinion doesn't really bother me, since you're such a shitty person as well as a shitty nutritionist.

it sounds to me B.B. that you want others opinions on what THEY think you look like, but as soon as you get an opinion you don't want you'll have nothing to do with it. use the positive and negative comments constructively or quit fuckin askin man.

Chaz B said:
it sounds to me B.B. that you want others opinions on what THEY think you look like, but as soon as you get an opinion you don't want you'll have nothing to do with it. use the positive and negative comments constructively or quit fuckin askin man.

Are you referring to my comments to Dirkmoneyleech? Well how the hell was his comment constructive or anywhere near worth the bandwidth on this forum?

I do use peoples' comments, that's the whole point of this. I'm not out there to just hear if I'm doing good. Vander, Bronzedgoddess and Strngthmnx made some good points, and I used that to alter my dieting. That's why I'm gonna start moving up the carbs again after next week.

First and Foremost Biceps Blitz------No one likes you!!!!

I can't count the number of threads on board you've been banned from that set out to make fun of you...

Hell if you want, i'll post them here - maybe the rest of the board members can get a laugh.

Your ego is far bigger then your physique (which isn't saying much).

Back