Cutting up....but struggling to bulk :/

JOOSE

Side shot after gym.......Trying to eat my ass off.....about to start week 8 1st shot tommorrow.....Not feeling any increase in sex drive so getting blood work soon to see where i stand

a679a6a5.jpg

Also in "eat my ass off" what exactly do you mean, can you provide us an example of a daily diet? Could you provide macros along with your stats? I just want to get a rough idea of what's going on.

Yesterday here is a breakdown

Meal 1:1 cup bananas, 5 eggs, 1 cup whole milk
Meal 2:4 boiled eggs, 1 cup of pinto beans, and 1 cup milk
Meal 3: Chx breast with 1 cup brown rice and sweet potato
Meal 4:4 more eggs with Chx breast
Meal 5:Sweet potato with 1 cup of pinto beans, and 5 eggs scrambled

Stats:
Age-22
Weight-210
Height- 6"5

no way are you eating enough !!!!!

Rule of thumb.. EAT 1.5 YOUR WEIGHT IN PROT. A DAY.........
for what i see here. you are less then 200 and you should have more then 300
and at 22 years old you should be eating everything and the kitchen sink !!!!!

skip the eggs. 8oz of chicken, beef, fish, turkey in every meal. nothing wrong with throwing in a shake first thing in morning and before bed ( just pro ).

Stats:
Age-22
Weight-210
Height- 6"5

Yeah, you are not eating right nor nearly enough... Also 4-5 shakes is TERRIBLE! at most as far as shakes are concerned should be 2 per day, the rest of your sources of protein, carbs and fats should come from FOOD, I can stress how important this is. The shakes may be cheaper but it's not as effective as having yourself a meal!

Head to the nutrition section for a better understanding of the concept, it's no reason you aren't growing you have been under eating the entire time dude.

Stats:
Age-22
Weight-210
Height- 6"5

this is crap.. your diet is crap... your not eating as much as you think....

dude go to my free diet advice thread.. read everything in post one.. do everything that's asked of you in there and post up this diet..

if you wanna take it to the next level im running at 15% discount right now...e-mail me if interested 3jdiet@gmail.com

Head to the nutrition section for a better understanding of the concept, it's no reason you aren't growing you have been under eating the entire time dude.

virtual assistant

Am I being trolled by a bot? This is a new low in spam history.... :brownnose

If I were you I'd take up on 3J's advice! He's our sharpest mind in all that revolves around Diet and Nutrition, at 15% off you're basically stealing! Jump on this so you can stop wasting your AAS! It's not too late to make some gains!

Side shot after gym.......Trying to eat my ass off.....about to start week 8 1st shot tommorrow.....Not feeling any increase in sex drive so getting blood work soon to see where i stand

a679a6a5.jpg

your diet isnt what you think. listen to 3 j. but i will say u made a lot of progress in 7 weeks. keep it up brother. your 6'5 its goning to take some time

i dont wanna harp down on you too hard bro.. its not like you look like shit or anything.. you have a decent foundation.. your just not taking it to the next level... your diet explicitly states that.. fix your diet and everything else will fall into place

Back