Cutting up with some gear..recommendations

Bronny92

I'm almost ready to start my pct..so here in several weeks I'm going to slowly work into a cut..try to trim up some bf..I have a deep understanding of diet and training..I understand that "cutting" is a persona diet. My question is from yalls experience which compounds assisted the most. Like what compounds do you recommend to use during my cut. My goal is to preserve all the muscle possible with fat loss. My cardio..weight training..and cardio will be on key..thanks very much.

Do NOT start your cut until you have made a full recovery....

Running a calorie deficit at this stage will only mean one thing - LOSS OF GAINS!!!!!

I agree with bb66 to not start a new cycle without time off that equals time off plus pct.

I always ran my cut at the end of my cycle. Everyone here knows how hard it is to hold on to gains using ped's. Imo it make no sense to bust your ass in a bulk, then pct lose gains and then cut.

Run your cut at the end of your cycle. Then take some pics, because it is only a moment in time, and it will not last.

I'm almost ready to start my pct..so here in several weeks I'm going to slowly work into a cut..try to trim up some bf..I have a deep understanding of diet and training..I understand that "cutting" is a persona diet. My question is from yalls experience which compounds assisted the most. Like what compounds do you recommend to use during my cut. My goal is to preserve all the muscle possible with fat loss. My cardio..weight training..and cardio will be on key..thanks very much.

personally i like a simple test cycle. it helps hold mass and aid in fatloss IMO.
maybe you could add in anavar or do a maste teste cycle even. but if done with just some test and its nice.

No I absolutely agree with waiting till full recovery before starting to cut, I always do wait the length of my cycle plus pct= time off b4 my cut then I always do blood work (complete CBC). It's just IV never ran any thing to help aid my cut and wanted to know what was recommended by other users.

No I absolutely agree with waiting till full recovery before starting to cut, I always do wait the length of my cycle plus pct= time off b4 my cut then I always do blood work (complete CBC). It's just IV never ran any thing to help aid my cut and wanted to know what was recommended by other users.

Dude... learn this.... 99% of your 'cut' is down to diet.... yes, the compounds you take will exaggerate these results, but you need to dial that dietary intake in to get your desired returns....

To prove a point, I got in my avatar shape running nothing but Test and Deca. I nailed my diet 100%, by the time I added in Clen, I was already ripped.

Do not fall into the trap of thinking that AAS will do all the hard work for you - you have to train hard and eat harder!

I'm aware that I or anyone else should not rely on AAS to gain or loose the desired weight. As stated before I have a complete understanding of the importance of a individuals diet. I have a B.A in nutrition. Also, i am currently studying for my CPT. I just thought WITH my keyed in diet and training one of you mabe could share a cycle that worked well for yourself and ASSISTED you in your cut. So I could get a few ideas of compounds and dosages.

I'm aware that I or anyone else should not rely on AAS to gain or loose the desired weight. As stated before I have a complete understanding of the importance of a individuals diet. I have a B.A in nutrition. Also, i am currently studying for my CPT. I just thought WITH my keyed in diet and training one of you mabe could share a cycle that worked well for yourself and ASSISTED you in your cut. So I could get a few ideas of compounds and dosages.

You seriously think anyone is going to map out a full cycle for you, with no mention of previous cycle history, age, weight, bodyfat percentage etc etc etc?

Come on dude... you sound like an intelligent guy - at least have the decency to give us your story before asking for assistance!

You seriously think anyone is going to map out a full cycle for you, with no mention of previous cycle history, age, weight, bodyfat percentage etc etc etc?

Come on dude... you sound like an intelligent guy - at least have the decency to give us your story before asking for assistance!

If you build it, they will come.

No I don't expect anyone to map out a full cycle for me. Diet..Training.. Dosages is up to me to fix according to my body and how I react. I just wanted to get a insite of what other people use (what worked best for them). Then looking into the recommended AAS and do the research my self on how much and how long. I just simply was curious for future reference on what compounds y'all used when cutting up. The rest is on me. No disrespect but I'm not a high school punk wanting everything handed to me. I do appreciate your input and taking the time to respond.

No I don't expect anyone to map out a full cycle for me. Diet..Training.. Dosages is up to me to fix according to my body and how I react. I just wanted to get a insite of what other people use (what worked best for them). Then looking into the recommended AAS and do the research my self on how much and how long. I just simply was curious for future reference on what compounds y'all used when cutting up. The rest is on me. No disrespect but I'm not a high school punk wanting everything handed to me. I do appreciate your input and taking the time to respond.

dont stress on some rough posts. maybe hes having a bad day or just took you the wrong way.

like i said what I REC is one of these personally "

12 weeks teste

12 weeks test
12 weeks maste

12 weeks teste
6-8 weeks var

or all of the above

I think your best bet would be letting us know what your currently running, your stats too as stated above.

Keep us posted please and let us know how we can help.

dont stress on some rough posts. maybe hes having a bad day or just took you the wrong way.

like i said what I REC is one of these personally "

12 weeks teste

12 weeks test
12 weeks maste

12 weeks teste
6-8 weeks var

or all of the above

I wasn't having a bad day at all JP... I'm more than happy to help someone tweak a cycle to make it optimal and bring better gains...

But I am not prepared to do all the donkey work for someone who can literally not be arsed to do any research whatsoever.

He should hit us with a plan - and we can revise that plan to make it better.

If he does not have a plan - that is what the stickies are there for!

Back