Cycle #3, test p, tren a, mast!

21 yom, 5'6"-5'7"... yea 175 to start with. Yes today is day eight... gettin ready to inject again... legs are still sore as a bitch!

ok glute shot today... already got a lump in both quads and now one in the right ass cheek... legs is gonna be an awful workout! tonight was shoulders had a pretty good one.

shoulder db press: 50x15, 60x6, 75x10, 85x5, 85x5, 60x12

snatch cleans-135x9, 135x8, 135x8...could go heavier but just afraid of injury... plus my neck is gettin way bigger than my delts because of these fuckers!

ss medial shoulder flies with front shoulder flies supinated grip... 25x12, 25x12, 25x12

bent over flies- 15x15, 15x15, 15x12

rear delt on fly machine- 130x10, 130x10, 130x4-drop set-100x5

that was it....

diet:

meal 1- 5 egg whites, 2 yolks, oatmeal

meal 2- turkey sanwhich on wheat bread with slice of cheese and mustard/ff ranch

meal 3- chicken breast and brown rice

meal 4- myoplex (pre workout) and storm creatine

meal 5- burger from nations on wheat bread (I know had another fuckin cheat meal... cheating alot more than ever)

meal 6- brown rice and chicken breast

havent checked wt today yet.

ok havent posted in a few days... kinda had a scare but everything seems to be fine.... I basically had a lump in my left armpit under the skin that wasnt red... i had it before my cycle but thought it would go away so here I am a month later and I think I just got really paranoid on cycle and had it checked out... so the doctor doesnt run any tests and takes my word that it may have gotten smaller so I leave... change my gp to another doctor that my dad goes to... and i have him check it... this guys awsome... he says I know you think its cancer but thats not where the lymphnode is... then i found one on my collarbone as well and he said it was a disfiguration in my bone and basically made me a feel better... i was all ready to quit my cycle and now I feel much more at ease... i feel like tren kinda changes my mood and makes me more anxious and have more paranoia....

weight is 181-182... gettin stronger and more full... nipplse starting to feel sore... so i been takine 300-400mg of b6 per day.... I only trained twice this week because of the cancer scare but now im back on track... injections are still killing me and im still limping around all week!

sore ichy nips mean keep the nolvadex close by.......if lump shows, pump that nolvadex into you, 40-50mg/day until lump subsides!

good progress buddy

pill... ok still on cycle... body temp is permanantly 100 degrees... I have been feeling flu symptoms in the middle of the day like fever achy... then it goes away.

Oh yea... due to mixing issues of my oranon Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of doing 500 IU a week Im doing a 1,000 every sunday.... i know its high but i messed up and have 4 1/2 slin pins filled with 5000 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so yea...that is all!

Ok cycle is still going bettern than every cycle Ive ever done... the ed injections plus the different compounds is just what I needed... Im light but look more full and tight then I did on any other cycle...

last nights workout:

squat- 135x12,185x6, 225x8, 315x7-8?, 335x5

single leg presses- 8 plates x9reps, 8+25x 5 reps, same as before

leg ext without lock at top-150x12, 170x10, 180x8, 180x8

would have done walking bb lunges but had to call it quits as I sprained my ankle and even the squats was a bit hard... I was wrapped like freakin splinter with tape....

*side nots...

Every morning when I wake up my stomach feels fatigued in the middle and is different then the burning hungry acidy feeling...

I have been feeling ridiculously strong and just loving my workouts lately.

Back