Cycle + Accutane questions and/or Tips!

Dro889

I'm in the process of setting up a new cycle which is my first cycle since my last one which was 3 months ago

500mg Test
500mg Deca (I Believe I'll have to recheck)
Tren (This is new ill look at dosages)

Question I have is that I have rather bad acne on my arms,chest,back,buttocks,thighs and I read some users talk about Accutane.

Does it really work? Will it work with my cycle? Are the risks high? Are the dosages daily or weekly? Oral or injection?

Any tips or ideas would be great! Thanks!

avoid it at all costs, it can cause damage and side effects YEARS down the road after stopping. I believe it causes dna/genetic damage also and would rec a heavy harsh antibiotic over it any day, and rec against that also.
try an antibiotic before that at very least.
and on cycle use AI properly and I have found less-no acne on cycle compared to first couple cycles I didnt.

***PLEASE READ AAS STICKIES AND STUFF ON FIRST CYCLE> YOU ARE ALREADY GOING ABOUT IT WORNG, USE ONE COMPOUND FIRST GO AND THAT TESTE or CYP IMO***

I've been cycling for over 10 yrs. finally did acutane back in 2013 for 4-6 months I believe since I was just fed up of my flaring breakouts. I had it really bad, welt looking f'ers! Acutane was a game changer for my experience. I was also on a cycle while on it ( T Enth 800 / Deca 600 ). I had blood work done every 2 weeks and results were fine. No side effects for me, but I knew it prob wasn't that great for the liver. I had to jump on acutane since my dermatologist said it was the last option for my acne. It was the best decision by far!
Recently I had my liver checked and everything is normal.
My advice do it!

I've been cycling for over 10 yrs. finally did acutane back in 2013 for 4-6 months I believe since I was just fed up of my flaring breakouts. I had it really bad, welt looking f'ers! Acutane was a game changer for my experience. I was also on a cycle while on it ( T Enth 800 / Deca 600 ). I had blood work done every 2 weeks and results were fine. No side effects for me, but I knew it prob wasn't that great for the liver. I had to jump on acutane since my dermatologist said it was the last option for my acne. It was the best decision by far!
Recently I had my liver checked and everything is normal.
My advice do it!

What were some options you used first?

How did you go about doing blood tests and were they expensive?

I have to echoe what's above and say stay away. I've never used it but I have seen those who have and it's not worth it. My best friend pisses black for a week on it amongst other shit
My tried and true technique- tanning, and a scrubber for the shower. Clean sheets weekly or twice a week- clothing one time use

I was using accutane for about 2 months at about 30 mg a day it took away my acne without any sides that I could tell except for very dry lips . don't know about liver values. Also after that I only needed to take 20 -40 mg a week if I had a breakout. It didn't seem as harsh as others might say . and a smaller dosage worked well for me so no need to go up yo 60 -80 mg a day like some say you have too.

More ways to upon experimental people

25051_800x600.jpg

alt.com

I was using accutane for about 2 months at about 30 mg a day it took away my acne without any sides that I could tell except for very dry lips . don't know about liver values. Also after that I only needed to take 20 -40 mg a week if I had a breakout. It didn't seem as harsh as others might say . and a smaller dosage worked well for me so no need to go up yo 60 -80 mg a day like some say you have too.

Accutane is great if it's needed. Doses as little as 0.1-0.2mg/kg (about 10-20mg daily for me @ 230lbs) works wonders with little side effects. Last time I ran it years ago my Derm put me on close to 1mg/kg. Doses any high than 0.1-0.2mg/kg don't really produce much more benefit but do increase sides dramatically.

Back