Cycle Analysis

Darby Crash

I'm getting close to starting my 1st cycle in about 8 yrs and have a few questions for the bros out there.

My Stats: 33 yrs old, 158 lbs, 10 - 12 % body fat. 5'9".
Had Gyno surgically removed aprox 1 yr ago.

Goals: Looking to only gain 15lbs. Also I need to avaoid acne at all costs. Accutane?

Cycle:
week 1-8 Sustanon (sust) 250mg per week
week 1-8 Deca 200mg per week
week 1-8 D-bol 25mg ED
week 6-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg EOD
week 3-10 Nolvadex 20mg ED
week 8-12 Clomid ED (not sure on dosage)
Ordering armidex - also not sure on cycle or dosage

-I also have 120 clenbuteral, where and how do these fit in?

Am I overshooting the mark for the gains I'm after?

Open to all Critique........

Stay away from the deca. Go with 3-400mg of EQ. Since you already had gyno surgory, I would stay away from deca even more as the sides cant be controled by anti-e's.

Also...8 week of d-bol and overlapping with Winstrol (winny) for 10 weeks of an c17aa substance?? You didnt even mention any liver protectants, which is a must!

Also 5 different substances? You want 15lbs. Diet will be the key!
I would do this!

Week 1 to 10: 250mg of Test( enanthate ) cheaper and just as effective
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ( sides easier to control and easier on your HPTA )
Week 1 to 15: .25 mg of arimidex EOD
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy: 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10( 36, 50mg pills needed )

Keep it simple! Focus on Diet and Training!

Thanks Lawn,

One issue I forgot to mention. The gear in the cycle I presented is all currently on hand and now I'm a little tight on budget. So if you had to use what I have on hand, how would you do it?

- I'm gessing sell the deca? Gyno cannot happen again, I don't wana go through that surgery and expense.

get rid of the deca and get more test , with the dbol and winnie and test 15lbs is reasonable but run the test 10-12 weeks and gap the dbol and winnie by a few weeks ending the winnie the day before clomid begins 2-3 weeks depending on the injectable used , since you are gyno prone the arimidex is a must

Yes...Sell the Deca and just go with Test/d-bol/winny. BUT!!! Pick up some ALA and Tyler Liver Factors and take them throughout to protect your liver!

Not likely

DADAWG said:
get rid of the deca and get more test , with the dbol and winnie and test 15lbs is reasonable but run the test 10-12 weeks and gap the dbol and winnie by a few weeks ending the winnie the day before clomid begins 2-3 weeks depending on the injectable used , since you are gyno prone the arimidex is a must

I also had gyno removal and my doc said that the chances of getting it again are remote at best since I had the whole gland removed. Did you have the gland removed by excision or did you have it lipo'd out? If it was sucked out they only cleaned around the problem usually leaving a smaller version of the original problem and in that case they are right, you can get it again. The only way to get it after excision though is if they left some of that tissue behind and it REALLY morphed big from one of the tests or deca.

Back