cycle coming to an abrupt halt - need advise

J steel

Ok guys, I havent been around in a while as I took a break from gear.

I decided to run a simple test / dbol cycle. It was gonna be pretty short......dbol for 4 weeks (50mg a day) and test prop for 8-10 weeks (100mg eod).

I had all the dbol I needed for this cycle. But was waiting on the test prop. I had about 2 shots left from my last cycle and was waiting for my new ones to come in.

I started just under two weeks ago, (yes even though i didnt have all my gear) because I was assured it would be in within the week. Long story short, I am not gettin my test prop, Im in two weeks of dbol and about and 2 shots of test prop.

I want to stop this cycle immediatly.......regroup, get all my gear together, and try again in the summer.

My question is should I run post cycle therapy (pct) just to be safe? Its only been about two weeks, but I think that is enough time to affect my hpta. what do you guys think? i have clomid and figured i would start a day or two after my last dbol intake, which was today.

Advise? And please I know it was stupid to start without all my gear.....that is a rookie mistake.......lets just ignore that part and figure out the right way to recover etc...

Thanks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I had to scream you guys drive me crazy with this shit.

Popichulo said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I had to scream you guys drive me crazy with this shit.

bro i know trust me im more pissed than you. ive done this successfully for years........now i come back and act like an 18 yr old doin his first cycle.

like i said i am stopping immediately......gonna make sure everything comes back to normal.......regroup and start again probably in the summer. i know it was wasted gear/time/etc... just want to see if you guys thought post cycle therapy (pct) was a good idea or not. i am gonna do it regardless just to be sure, but like i said its just under two weeks........and ive been off for quite some time.......so i dont know how much suppression i could have suffered.

anyway thanks.

yep thats what i figured. i have so much of it, i may just do the normal 21 day routine.

i feel like such an idiot.....i guess im outta practice lol.

thanks for the input.

Aczech said:
i'd do a weeks worth..better safe than sorry

J steel said:
yep thats what i figured. i have so much of it, i may just do the normal 21 day routine.

i feel like such an idiot.....i guess im outta practice lol.

thanks for the input.
i would run a full post cycle therapy (pct) imo

Back