Cycle confusion!

BigA7

hey guys got a question for those with a possible similar experience. I have some gear left over from a few months back. I had 10 ml of Test Prop and 10 ml of Tren A left over. In order to go for a leaner look I wanted i wanted to add some more tren a to the cycle and make it longer so i placed the order for tren a...i recieved tren E on accident, and i am stuck with it. How do i make this cycle work? it is 10 ml test prop,10ml tren a, and 10ml tren e.

My goals of this cycle are to lean up for the summer, and just look more impressive, other than just being the big guy. My stats are 6'6'' 270 lbs...14%bf...I've got the diet set up and the adjustments to my work-outs have already been in place for about a month.

also this tren e i recieved is in a package labeled "aromatherapy oils". i found the website and it is called a "stealth steroid". Hence it is just packaged that way so it is not suspicious. Anyone have any experience with this company?

note: this is not BigA7, I am his friend just using his name because he recommended me to check out this site for good info.

usually the test dose is kept slightly higher or at least equal to the tren
so you need more test if you want to run the extra tren

you could get some test e and run the longer esters at the beginning and switch to the shorter esters to finish

hey guys got a question for those with a possible similar experience. I have some gear left over from a few months back. I had 10 ml of Test Prop and 10 ml of Tren A left over. In order to go for a leaner look I wanted i wanted to add some more tren a to the cycle and make it longer so i placed the order for tren a...i recieved tren E on accident, and i am stuck with it. How do i make this cycle work? it is 10 ml test prop,10ml tren a, and 10ml tren e.

My goals of this cycle are to lean up for the summer, and just look more impressive, other than just being the big guy. My stats are 6'6'' 270 lbs...14%bf...I've got the diet set up and the adjustments to my work-outs have already been in place for about a month.

also this tren e i recieved is in a package labeled "aromatherapy oils". i found the website and it is called a "stealth steroid". Hence it is just packaged that way so it is not suspicious. Anyone have any experience with this company?

note: this is not BigA7, I am his friend just using his name because he recommended me to check out this site for good info.

What is the dosage on your Tren e? The one I used was 150mg per ml.
This is how I would cycle these three drugs:
As the prop and tren a are fast acting I would recommed shooting 3-4 times per week. Preferrably Monday, wednesday Friday.
This will give you 300mg prop and 300mg tren a
As tren e is longer lasting I would only shoot it twice per week. To minimize your injections add the tren e to your monday and friday injections mixing it with the prop and tren a.
Monday: 1cc prop, 1cc tren a, 1cc tren e
Wednesday: 1ccprop, icc tren a
Friday: 1cc prop, 1cc tren a, 1cc tren e

with your limited supply this will only last you just over 3 weeks so I would recommend picking up some more gear.

Back