Cycle for crossfit, is it possible

jamhint

Is it possible to come up with a good crossfit cycle. Leaqn, mean and strength. ot sure if a good cycle exist for this. If so throw some ideas and why at me.

A wise man once pondered...."what is the hardest thing about crossfit" after many years the answer became clear......telling your friends you're gay.

Good luck with your question. I don't have an answer, because I have never considered it. I would assume testosterone at 500mg would help..... Again I don't know

Seriously though...crossfit is as much as endurance as it is strength...
aas as a rule don t do jack or shit for MY cardio endurance..hell even in the sack I sweat like a 50 yr old red neck....wait...I am a 50 yr old redneck...

Given the water weight that comes with conversion...and the crushing of cardio with 19 nors...

Maybe a light prop cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep water off ?

Dude I can hump all gd day with a 60 pound ruck but will not run to the stop sign at the end of my street...

Go for it...do a comparison and educate us all...maybe we are the dumbasses...I love to be proven wrong or educated...

Seriously though...crossfit is as much as endurance as it is strength...
aas as a rule don t do jack or shit for MY cardio endurance..hell even in the sack I sweat like a 50 yr old red neck....wait...I am a 50 yr old redneck...

Given the water weight that comes with conversion...and the crushing of cardio with 19 nors...

Maybe a light prop cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep water off ?

Dude I can hump all gd day with a 60 pound ruck but will not run to the stop sign at the end of my street...

Go for it...do a comparison and educate us all...maybe we are the dumbasses...I love to be proven wrong or educated...

I agree,Dont think there really is a cycle that would suit a crossfit work out type. Possibly test only.
My stats are 39, 5.11'' 200lbs 13%bf. Goals to gain strenght,lean muscle and cut 3%bf. Diet is top notch, pure and clean, meat,veggies, 200g of protien daily and lots of carbs prior to noon time, no carbs after 12:00 pm. Goal is strenght and endurance, which is a tough combo. Been working out now for about 3 years. No reason to take high risk, only to have fun and look good.

Just run a beginner's cycle, jamhint. There's a whole thread on it on here which will explain what to do. I personally did crossfit for about three-four months after my bodybuilding competition last year. I loved it. It was something different. I walked in with a different mindset. I had different goals and just a different overall attitude towards training. I went from powerlifter when I was younger, to regular gym goer, fit guy PT instructor to bodybuilder to crossfit. I don't regret any of it. Now I'm slowly packing on the weight to step on stage again next September for another bodybuilding competition. Bulk till April. Just need an appetite.

A wise man once pondered...."what is the hardest thing about crossfit" after many years the answer became clear......telling your friends you're gay.

Good luck with your question. I don't have an answer, because I have never considered it. I would assume testosterone at 500mg would help..... Again I don't know
Lol :)

If you want strength/size and cardio then do your strength/size training and THEN cardio.
There's no sense in attempting both at the same time and ending up with half-ass results & twice the chance of injury.

If you want to be good at riding a unicycle and also juggling, you don't jump right into training for it by doing them at the same time.
Crossfit is cool for competition but ineffective for training other than the weeks leading up to said competition.

I'm also not a fan of cross-fit. It's a fad to me just like P90X or Insanity used to be and probably won't be heard of within a few years. But I could see test being beneficial and possibly the supplementation of beta-alanine and creatine to help with endurance.

EDIT: Certain forms of caffeine are speculated to also assist in endurance activity.

As long as you wear high socks, do handstands in public places, do 1,000 deadlifts with shitty form, and act like an all around doucher it doesn't matter what cycle you use.

Dude eat carbs whenever you want its 2013 do some diet research
I agree,Dont think there really is a cycle that would suit a crossfit work out type. Possibly test only.
My stats are 39, 5.11'' 200lbs 13%bf. Goals to gain strenght,lean muscle and cut 3%bf. Diet is top notch, pure and clean, meat,veggies, 200g of protien daily and lots of carbs prior to noon time, no carbs after 12:00 pm. Goal is strenght and endurance, which is a tough combo. Been working out now for about 3 years. No reason to take high risk, only to have fun and look good.

Fuck. I guess the only thing to do now is admit that I went through a gay phase. Guys, is it cool if we just say I was "bi-curious" for a little while? It's all out of my system now, I promise.

Fuck. I guess the only thing to do now is admit that I went through a gay phase. Guys, is it cool if we just say I was "bi-curious" for a little while? It's all out of my system now, I promise.

You told me you'd never tell anyone about that one time we...

Back