Cycle for crossfit, is it possible

Seriously, some of crossfit competitors have to be on some sort of ped. IMO anytime there is a competition for a $$$ somebody will juice. Either that or the crossfit community is filled with the purest people on the planet.

I am a rookie myself in the AAS game but what about test prop as previously mentioned combined with npp or var or winstrol. Good luck buddy.

I would say cruise on test with a little bit of Dbol or bolendelone. GW501516 add to da mix.

In all seriousness, can somebody attempt to explain the high socks? Is it just an effort to look even more gay, or is there an actual point to it?

Honestly I think it's to protect their sensitive shins from cleans/d.lifts... Or anything that could break skin. Or maybe there super compression socks that prevent any inflammation while doing double unders
Just my guess

Honestly I think it's to protect their sensitive shins from cleans/d.lifts... Or anything that could break skin. Or maybe there super compression socks that prevent any inflammation while doing double unders
Just my guess

I should maybe start wearing some sweatpants or some shit. Have ripped open my shins 5x in the same exact spot and it never gets a chance to heal bc I deadlift and power clean a total of 3days a week lol. I'm always

Fuck. I guess the only thing to do now is admit that I went through a gay phase. Guys, is it cool if we just say I was "bi-curious" for a little while? It's all out of my system now, I promise.

Everyone is gay. Who would you rather fuck.
polls_UglyGirl_2447_390813_poll_xlarge.jpeg
ryan-gosling-300.jpg

I should maybe start wearing some sweatpants or some shit. Have ripped open my shins 5x in the same exact spot and it never gets a chance to heal bc I deadlift and power clean a total of 3days a week lol. I'm always

Wear it like a medal...love the scars on mine

Last edited:
Only economical choice for gyms man. There's a powerlifting gym I'd love to join but it's 45min away and $90/month :(

Damn! For a second I thought you were talking about crossfit with that monthly fee.
I've lucked out mine is 4mins away $45 a month. Mainly powerlifting but also has Olympic platforms and strongman

Damn! For a second I thought you were talking about crossfit with that monthly fee.
I've lucked out mine is 4mins away $45 a month. Mainly powerlifting but also has Olympic platforms and strongman

That sounds like my type of gym and much more affordable. I'd love an Olympic platform! Currently my gym has no olympic lifting bar, no bumper plates, and no platform. After racking a clean I have to bounce it off my quads, catch it and ease it onto the floor. Only way they'll let me continue cleaning in this gym

That sounds like my type of gym and much more affordable. I'd love an Olympic platform! Currently my gym has no olympic lifting bar, no bumper plates, and no platform. After racking a clean I have to bounce it off my quads, catch it and ease it onto the floor. Only way they'll let me continue cleaning in this gym

I'd say fuck it and buy yourself a nice squat rack, bar and bumper plates. Get your weight lifting done at home and weight training done at the gym.

Back