Cycle for crossfit, is it possible

I'd say fuck it and buy yourself a nice squat rack, bar and bumper plates. Get your weight lifting done at home and weight training done at the gym.

One step ahead of you I'm scouring eBay and Craigslist for a rack with pull/chin attachment, a bench, and round plates (that'd the hexagonal ones). The bar I would only buy new or used if under warranty. I have my eyes on an Eleiko but $$$

Probably should contribute to the OP.

I'd run a moderate dose of test prop(350mg/wk), and low "athletic" dose of deca(200mg) for joint mobility and eventually a low dose of gh. Taurine for pumps, because that'll certainly kill your workout. With crossfit a lot of it is going to be based on your recovery time so I'd skip too high of androgens and stick with higher anabolics later with your cycles.

Would stay away from:
orals ... Too bad of a pump
Tren... Kills cardio(my experience along with others)

Again recovery is going to be your key to success with crossfit along with being a balanced athlete. So whatever you decide to take, I'd 1) always recommend test only for the first cycle. Then my proposed cycle. 2) always have recovery as your top priority. This is especially important with skilled movements such as the Olympic lifts... How do you get better at Olympic lifts? Work technique!

Just my opinion, I'll admit I've got a bit of crossfit ... "I call it cross training" experience.
Hope this helps

One step ahead of you I'm scouring eBay and Craigslist for a rack with pull/chin attachment, a bench, and round plates (that'd the hexagonal ones). The bar I would only buy new or used if under warranty. I have my eyes on an Eleiko but $$$

Ooooohhh Eleiko ... Soo pretty want to touch the heinie
West side bar is nice.. Has some MEAN knurling if you like that. I love Samsung racks/benches but get out your check book, Rogue has nice ones for fair prices.
Rogue beater bar is a cheaper but still quality route as well.

Ooooohhh Eleiko ... Soo pretty want to touch the heinie
West side bar is nice.. Has some MEAN knurling if you like that. I love Samsung racks/benches but get out your check book, Rogue has nice ones for fair prices.
Rogue beater bar is a cheaper but still quality route as well.

I'll look into those brands. The bar will have to double for power lifts and olympic lifts at first so I'd rather not have mean knurlimg lol. My hands get chewed up as is.

OMG, I cant belive it. I purchased knee high socks and increased my dead lift by 50lbs. I dont need to do cycle. All i needed was knee high socks.

Well now that I'm leaving CrossFit and going into straight Olympic Weightlifting I'll be doing my first cycle but the cardio endurance is so crazy that typical AAS strength building cycles probably won't do a whole lot. Testosterone would probably be the main thing and of course we have to recover from these brutal WODs so growth hormone would probably be a good idea although it will be expensive. As for SARMS, I used GW501516 and it made it very easy to have the endurance I needed to get through the WODs.

I have been able to do really well in the years I have been doing CrossFit due to the nutrition so that would be my #1 focus. My diet allowed me to recover fast enough that I could workout 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. Get the diet down perfect first and then try testosterone first...at least if I was going to cycle while doing CrossFit I would do the same cycle I will be doing next month for my Olympic weight lifting although I would try to do some GH, 4-6 IU a day would be nice but expensive as hell!!

Back