Cycle for mma based around recovery and performance

Trickster2113

Thinking of starting a cycle for martial arts based on recovery and performance.
I was considering hGh and some testosterone but could really do with some guidance.
Which test would be the best and what dosage to go for based on my goals?
And how long I should be cycling for??
And do I need any products when I'm cycling off.

Yes, test and hgh maybe anavar. Stay away from tren or any other Orals. Like above mentioned, read the stickies and get educated. Do your own research then bounce some questions off this forum. I fought myself in the early 90s. Lol, yes I'm old.

For good old fashioned performance enhancement, test and masteron or maybe test and deca would be my choice. Deca especially increases rbc count so you will get a good endurance boost. If you really wanted to go all out, nothing beats halotestin for something like MMA. I'm not saying you should jump right in to any of this, I'm just giving you a place to start researching.

The stickies are at the top of the forum thread list and have the word 'sticky' on the left hand side. It is where all the very good, important, and often asked information is found. Lots of great info in there. After reading a bunch, ask pointed questions about what you do not understand. There is so much to learn it is easy to get overwhelmed. A good, honest, effort to learn before asking questions (by reading the stickies) is what is important.

Hey guys thanks for the info I have been trolling through sticky and posts after post on the subject and seem to be picking up a lot of education.
But it is still very hard to know what to do.
It seems my best bet would be to run some testosterone, I was thinking for the purpose I want to run it for which is over all recovery would I be better running a long term dosage on a trt basis.
Then which test would be best to run and what dosage for the purpose.
My weight is 170lbs.
And if the dosage is low how long can or should I run it??

Back