Cycle help? After much research.

TimefortheEast

Hey guys goin make this question (?) quick
1.) worried about hair loss with Tren, or mast..thoughts? It's not that I'm balding but my hair has always been "light" , but I have a full set, and yes my mothers father eventually starting thinning out bad in his 50s though..

2.) if I want to run Test E first before actually getting into the big boys should I run test by itself for 10-12 weeks or can I do 8?

3.) then I wanted to run Tren/mast/test..
okay? Thoughts?

I've been lifting for years with much love for it, and natty wise I'm in good shape , strong and muscular, but def want to take it to next level

Notes: 24yrs old .. 5'11-6'0 - 209lbs.

If this is your first cycle, tren and mast should be the last thing that you are concerned with. If you have done "much research" you would know that TestE takes several weeks to kick in. To answer your question, yes you can do 8 weeks but 12 is much better. I typically run 16 with long esters.

Well if you are prone to hair loss your going to lose it no way around that. So hope you can rock a bald head. If this is your first cycle and you have done all you can naturally they I would suggest just going with test. You could possibly throw in some eq if you wanted to but I would def not recommend tren yet. You still don't know how your body will react to just test. Tren is a different beast and if you are natural and have never messed with aas why risk the chance of playing with all the possible sides it can cause right off the bat. Just my 2 centz

Back