Cycle Help

boricuaitaliano said:
I seriously wish it was all in my head but I swear my whole right cheek is swollen and hard. I have a hard time bending my right leg. It almost feels the juice is didnt go where it was suppose to go but I followed the directions at http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
I am getting the same reaction when I injected the dbol from GT. If I remember correctly I did not get this reaction with the Deca so maybe I should mix it with the Deca, do you think that would work? If not I think I will toss this stuff out. I know its legit because I was able to workout twice and going heavy yesterday but was in pain.
Thanks..

I don't believe the GT dbol is/was meant to be injected. I believe it is a liquid oral. I could be wrong.

You could try cutting the test with another oil (the deca you have, perhaps low concentrate EQ, or plain ole' sterile oil to dilute it a bit).

Keep us updated.

HeHateMe said:
I don't believe the GT dbol is/was meant to be injected. I believe it is a liquid oral. I could be wrong.

You could try cutting the test with another oil (the deca you have, perhaps low concentrate EQ, or plain ole' sterile oil to dilute it a bit).

Keep us updated.

I tried going to my quad with a 25G 5/8 and I got the same reaction again and this time I used half of Deca and Half of Test Blend. My friend told me to heat up some water and leave the vials in there for a few as this will make it more watery. I tried it and I am not sure if I am injecting wrong or what but the pain feels like my muscle tissue is torn when I bend that leg.
But my friend used the same thing I did and does not have any pain except a pinch feeling. So I am thinking I am injecting wrong or something.....

Back