6"4
210lbs
14% bf
1st cycle

Goal: About 14lbs quality muscle

Currently cycling:

500mgs Test E p/w (weeks 1-10)
300mgs Tri-Tren p/w (weeks 4-10)
50mgs Oral Turinabol each day (weeks 4-10)
Nolva, Clomid and HCG for PCT

I'm coming upto week 5 of my cycle i'm making fairly steady and solid gains, I had dbol and tbol on hand and I was pretty tempted to hit the dbol weeks 1-4 to kickstart me then weeks 6-10 of the tbol but didn't wanna put the old liver under that much strain but now i'm wishing i'd went with the dbol. Only side effect thus far is insomnia which i'm presuming is from the tren. Has anyone ran a similar cycle? Also would it be too much for me to throw in even a little dbol on top? Say 20mgs per day and i'll up my milk thistle some more?

Any help/advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers

what you're running is already too much imo for a first cycle... first cycles imo and a lot of others on the board should be straight test to find out what your body could react to and what it doesn't. with a straight test cycle you find out if you can get gyno and what not and build on it from there. do you have any arimidex, letro, aromasin on hand incase of gyno? or extra nolva. seems like since oyu're 5 weeks in already you should keep doin what you're doin and hope for the best! your stats aren't too bad but imo you shoulda kept working out natural until you were about 220-230, cause 6'4" 210 you still have tons of room to grow naturally.

but in regards to your quesiton about adding dbol into the mix.. don't do it. you've already got enough gear in your system for a first cycle. save the dbol and run it on another cycle in the future. and when you run the dbol run it at 30-50mg/day. someone your size i would say 20mg isn't really enough but that's just my opion.'

good luck bro and keep us updated.

crusher

I agree with crusher.

Its overkill for a first cycle, especially the tren.

That being said, you should've kick started with the tbol instead of running it towards the back end.

Thats a terrible first cycle. Last thing in the world you need to be doing is adding more compounds.

Cheers for the replies guys, appreciate your input.

I have liquidex and extra nolva on hand incase any signs of gyno appear. Next cycle i'll run the dbol at 30mgs a day. While i'm gettin some moderate gains with this cycle so far, considering my diet intake and training, my gains are not huge and I don't feel like the test has fully kicked in yet although I read with some people this can take until as far in as week 6 which is why I was considering throwing some dbol in.

I guess I am bandwagon guy today, but to add..having messed around and tried diff combos..my fav. cycle is using a quick acting ester mixed with a longer acting one...so two compounds max...like sus/test e...for me, and I think most would agree, no need to add a ton of crap. Just keep it simple, lift hard, eat, sleep, hydrate and you will be happy with the results

I agree, keep it simple! I have ran many cycles over the years and made huge gains in the process, still I have never ran more then three compounds at a time! A normal cycle for me would be something like test/eq/dbol 4wks on-4wks off. Adding too many things make the benefit/risk factor just too much and again you can gain just as good off two/three basic compounds if everything else is in order. You will also stand to go a lot longer in the long run by keeping it simple/safe, keep it as simple as possible for as long as possible, I always say!

I also have to agree with old balls on the fast/long acting ester thing. On of my favorite things to do when running low dose test(250mg) E or C, is throw in six week cycles of test suspension/dbol (sometimes prop), the results are always GREAT!

Back