cycle help

gymlion77

Experienced bodybuilder
New Cycle

Ok guys its almost been enought time off. I went through post cycle therapy (pct), balls are not as big as I think they are suppose to be, but I am ready to start! Sex drive is much better than it was after cycle.

Here is what I have:
Prop 50, 20ml
T-400, 15ml
EQ 200, 20ml
I bottle of anavar
Primo 100, 24 amps

How do you think I should run this?
I may grab some d-bol but I am more interested in staying a bit more lean than my last cycle of t-400 and EQ.

Let me know I may start tonight!

bro give us more input , like age , height , weight , training experience , cycle experience , etc. also what are the chances your primo is legit ?

Kinda looks like you picked up a grab bag of gear. You should have your cycle made up in your head or on paper before you buy the stuff, that way you will know what to do with it.

Ok stats are I am almost 26years old I have been training correctly for 7 years before that it was highschool training. I am 5-9 174 pounds I carry my weight well everyone thinks I weigh more like 200 and lean.

I have completed a few correct cycles, Last one being 10 weeks of T-400 at 300mg and EQ at 400. This was a great cycle I gained a bunch of weight, and looked good and big. I had to use nolva about 4 weeks into cycle due to a puffy nip, I also used clomid PCT.

I had some problems during the end of my cycle and during post cycle therapy (pct), (personal shit) that really fucked up my training so I lost alot of the weight, I feel good know and I am ready to get the JUICE flowing.

HeyHerc.........This is a mix of alot of stuff that I have had laying around I thought it may be a good idea to mix the chemicals up a bit like tossing on the primo at the end with some anavar and starting with the prop for the first few weeks at like 50mg everyday with the t-400 and maybe the eq.

Just Some thoughts let me know what you think!

LION

1-10 EQ 400mg
1-8 Primo 300mg
1-10 T400 1.5 amps/week
8-12 Anavar (don't know how much you have)
1-2 Prop 100mg EOD

That's the best I could come uo with. Maybe someone could do better.. You could switch the Var and Prino around, that micht be better.

heyherc said:
Kinda looks like you picked up a grab bag of gear. You should have your cycle made up in your head or on paper before you buy the stuff, that way you will know what to do with it.

lol

Back