cycle help

Brock Landers

bros, a little input needed
this past november I started my bulking cycle. Due to personal reasons I only completed four of the ten weeks before ending. Well now I am all ready to begin a new cycle I can't get anymore of the test I still have. ( meaning I have six weeks of test cyp left over and dont have access to the specific brand anymore). Should I simply use another brand for the four weeks or use Sustanon (sust) for the last four weeks?For example:
Weeks 1-6 500 test cyp
Weeks 7-10 500 sust
Weeks 1-10 400 mg deca
Weeks 1-4 40 mg dbol

I would use the Sustanon (sust) the first four week, taking advantage of the shorter esters, then switch to your Cyp.

StoneColdNTO said:
I would use the Sustanon (sust) the first four week, taking advantage of the shorter esters, then switch to your Cyp.

Thats what I thought bro, but why would I start off with instead of finish. The cyp takes 3-4 weeks to kick in, so that is why I thought I'd start with it, then switch to a fast acting test. As opposed to starting off with a fast acting, then switch to cyp at week 5 and wait three weeks for it to kick in?

He's right of course. You want to start with Sustanon (sust) and then use the cyp. Yes the shorter esters would go at the end but that's not what you have. Sustanon (sust) has more long esters than short and at the 6 week you don't gain any advantage using Sustanon (sust). The short ester (prop) is only about 40mg of the 250mg. Now if you had pure prop THEN you would put it at the end.

I go like SC said.

You'll have the long esters that are in the sus working when you start the cyp. You could go 1 weeks passed the deca with the cyp, since deca takes 3 weeks before starting clomid.

JohnnyB

Back