cycle is not working

goget

Hello
if iam using a cycle of test-e with d-bol . after 7 weeks it is not working as i expect than what may be cause of this ? iam not using any post cycle therapy (pct) during cycle . because i donot feel anythink unusual . i have used few cycle in past but due to not knowladge of post cycle therapy (pct) i have not use it after cycle .
so please give me some advice for my poor result.
thank you

What are your results so far after week 7? IMO, your expectations might be over the top or your gear is bunk. if gear is good to go then i'd have to say your diet and training is out of whack. I'm in 4 weeks of my cycle of test cyp/deca and it's starting to kick now. Post up training/diet and if you have pics of gear do this as well and i'm sure your ?? will be answered more accurately.

Hello BIGFOOD
thank you for your reply . i will put pics of gears , my training and diet very soon .
iam power athlete .please wait for my reply
thank you

what doses are you using? how old are you and what is your training and diet like.
Unfortunatly steroids arn't the miracle drug lots of people think they are mearly a small part of a much bigger picture.

yes, we can't really help you unless you give us:

age/stats/training history/cycle history/cycle goals and diet

Measuring mass gains isnt always the best way to tell if the gear is fake or not, since that depends on ur diet,, did u notice any strength gains ? if not then ur gear might be fake.

Plus, its really hard to have both fake test and dbol, unless you are dealing with the same dealer.

Measuring mass gains isnt always the best way to tell if the gear is fake or not, since that depends on ur diet,, did u notice any strength gains ? if not then ur gear might be fake.

Plus, its really hard to have both fake test and dbol, unless you are dealing with the same dealer.

why is it hard?? and most ppl do get all there gear from the same dealer.. the d-bol should of been kicked in along time ago... but i know ppl that buy gear and then go to the gym once or twice a week have a shitty diet and then wonder why they dont see results.

Hello
sorry for late reply . aim waitting for gears pics now i got it but here scener is not working . so i will post the gears pics tommorrow.
now iam writting you all about me and my training and diet.
1-22 years old, doing training from past 6 years , height 6feet 1inch, weight 105kg, doing 2-3 cycle but before this year i donot have much information about cycle , so i used cycle by some seniors suggestions without any pct.

2- goals -as iam not bodybulider , iam strenght-power related athlete , so my goal is to gain strenght and power .

3- training -three days of weight training and three days of sports specific training .
in weight training -start with high reps ,hight intencity with slow tempo, every 4 weeks change tempo increase intencity and decrease volume .

4- diet -taking 5 meals in day
1meal -early in this morning before few hours workout-2eggs white,soy beans with someother beans, 1 glass milk with protien powder , one fruit
2meal - after workout -2 eggs white, 1 glass milk with protien powder, soybeans with other beans, 1-fruit,
3 meal -2 wheat breads, vegitables , 150 grams of fish or meat , salad

4 meal -2 egg white , 150 gramm fish or meat , 1 fruit ,

5 meal - grains made from milk , soybeans with other nuts , 1 fruit

if anyone need more information ask me.

i don't like your diet. IMO you're not taking in enough protein. how many grams of protein do you estimate you're taking in?

Back