cycle plan & bf % estimate?

wdalnaem

Cycle plan & bf % estimate?
hi all,
Planning to 12 weeks test p 100mg/eod and 12 weeks eq 400mg /wk 6 weeks stanzol 50/day for lean mass gain so attached pic to evaluate the situation of bf%
And advice
Thanks in advance

cycle looks fine. I've never ran winstrol just because I've heard to many complaints about cholesterol values, hair line, and mostly dries up your joints, so I choose Anavar (var) or Tbol etc. I would bump the EQ to 600mg week, it's just not a very powerful drug but it doesn't have many sides so that's good. I've never ran EQ either, but I have run it's derivative 1-Test Cyp, which despite it's name is not Test Cyp, but it is to EQ what DHT is to test. I highly recommend 1-Test Cyp from Geneza, great stuff at 500-600mg week.

cycle looks fine. I've never ran winstrol just because I've heard to many complaints about cholesterol values, hair line, and mostly dries up your joints, so I choose Anavar (var) or Tbol etc. I would bump the EQ to 600mg week, it's just not a very powerful drug but it doesn't have many sides so that's good. I've never ran EQ either, but I have run it's derivative 1-Test Cyp, which despite it's name is not Test Cyp, but it is to EQ what DHT is to test. I highly recommend 1-Test Cyp from Geneza, great stuff at 500-600mg week.

Damn, I didn't know all of that. I was seriously considering winstrol too. I'll have to rethink that.

8-9%.. cycle looks good.. that's a lot of test if this is your first cycle.. equates out to 750mg/week.. plus the prop is a bit stronger than the enth.. but i think you will be fine.. i did 800mg before and noticed no real difference between that and the 600mg that im running now and what would usually be recommended for first time cycles

sorry.. i thought that i read enth not eq.. i need to get my eyesite checked.. cycle looks good as you have it there.. i know a lot of people that have run Winstrol (winny) with none of the above mentioned side effects ever being an issue.. so you might just have to try it out and see for yourself

thanks bro

sorry.. i thought that i read enth not eq.. i need to get my eyesite checked.. cycle looks good as you have it there.. i know a lot of people that have run Winstrol (winny) with none of the above mentioned side effects ever being an issue.. so you might just have to try it out and see for yourself

thanks Machine5150 i will try it

You gotta good base, but you need to add some meat to that frame. Fuck Winstrol (winny) and EQ.

Do this:

Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD

No Winstrol (winny) bullshit (winny sucks balls) sides, no worries about EQ being a weak drug or RBC issues and the Tren will knock your socks off. No aromatization, awesome in a low cal setting and pure anabolism, even at that dose. Hell, even 50mg EOD would be fine.

You gotta good base, but you need to add some meat to that frame. Fuck Winstrol (winny) and EQ.

Do this:

Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg EOD

No Winstrol (winny) bullshit (winny sucks balls) sides, no worries about EQ being a weak drug or RBC issues and the Tren will knock your socks off. No aromatization, awesome in a low cal setting and pure anabolism, even at that dose. Hell, even 50mg EOD would be fine.

Great advice bro but I think Tren Ace very advance for me I really appreciate your advice

I agree with RJH - you are so lean you don't need the Winstrol (winny). I think it is a very subtle drug and you won't notice any benefit. I'd go got the tren but maybe add it in on week 4 so you have a chance to evaluate the Test p as a single substance. then you'll know exactly how the tren affects you.

Great base! My frame is very similar to yours and I'm about to run 12wk 500mg Test Cyp and 4wk 40mg/day D-Bol cycle. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

Great base! My frame is very similar to yours and I'm about to run 12wk 500mg Test Cyp and 4wk 40mg/day D-Bol cycle. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.
thanks bro i will post up my progress i will start it on first of December and good luck to u

If you start at 50-75EOD on the Tren ace the sides should be slim to none..Once you get on it you'll love the results. Scratch the Winstrol (winny) imo. Tren is my fav these days, i don't really care to run anything else but test of course. good luck

new update 10 weeks
1-10 test p 100mg/eod
1-6 Trenbolone Acetate 75/eod
1-6 Proviron 50/day
7-10 stanzol 50/day
PCT HCG,Nolva,clomed

Back