Cycle question for a 1st time user!

KBTGBLK

Hello guys, Im new here and I have some questions about my fist cycle.

Im thinking of doing a cycle but Im not sure bout it yet, this is what Im thinking of doing:

For 8 weeks

Deca Durabolin 200mg Weekly
Test Enanthane 250mg Weekly

Nolvaldex - Post cycle
Clomid - Post cycle

This will be my first cycle, and I dont want to end up doing anything not in accordance to the ways of the world of roids...

These are my stats:

5'8"
150lbs - 6%body fat, currently bulking

Arms 18"
Legs 26"

I just came home from 41 months of incaceration and I am in very good shape due to cardio and calistenics.

Your feedback, directions and advice are welcomed and even more appreciated.View attachment 566502

How old are you?
You obviously have not done any research because running a compound like deca you need a min of 14 weeks. Your dosage is garbage aswell 200mg per week of deca is more of something they would give uncle Charlie cause his joints hurt. You need to run at least 400 mg per week of deca unless you in fact are just taking it for joint pain.
Just giving it to you straight up. I would do more research.

Last edited:
Just so you get the point..........and look everyone is on the same page !

Test only for first cycle
8 week cycle is not enough time need 12 weeks
as was said Deca needs 14 weeks
Deca dose needs to be MIN 400mgs unless just for joints, as said
What is your age?
If you haven't been training for a MIN of a year or more with weights you have not enough base Muscle Mass.

You are not educated enough to do a cycle yet :dunno:

AND I think as my friends here do, Bull on 6% BF and 18" arms. :bsflag:

HOWEVER show us a pic.

Last edited:
welcome.
read all the threads stuck uptop of aas section.

first cycle i would rec just test, but:
whe you use deca MIN12 weeks IMO and better 14weeks, same with test really but id rec that 14-16wks even. 8 weeks is a waste and you wont notice much ill week 4-5.
also use an AI during cycle.

Back