Cycle Question: What Ester To Chose-

solcraft

vasodialator en utero
I'm at a point where im ready to place my next order. ive had pretty good results from enan. in the past , but have never tried the cyp. i'm pretty sure i'm going to go with a single ester. so my question is what would you choose: test cyp (testex elmu), or test enan (Schering) which is about a hundred bucks cheaper for the same amount. the price isnt so much of an issue as the results. thanks in advance for the input as i will be basing my descision on the feedback i get from you guys...

there almost exactaly alike look at the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) profiles of each, i guess the diff for u is price so save your money.

dcorti01 said:
there almost exactaly alike look at the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) profiles of each, i guess the diff for u is price so save your money.

I agree with that! If the Enan is cheaper, especially by that price then stick with that. I also don't think you can go wrong with Schering by any means, so long as it is real.

On the other hand if you are interested to see if Cyp is going to be any different for your body and price is no issue, then give it a shot for once. You will never know what kind of results and affects you will get til you try it.

if it is cheaper, enan, no doubt. There are no other real differences.

Back