Cycle Question

Darco76

6'1..215-220 ...i don't know my bf...horrible i know...
im about to get on 500 supertest 300 deca for 10 weeks...but i don't want to really get fat....what do you suggest i do/intake...and should i hit cardio every damn day for like 30 min. to loose some of the stomache that i don't want??

I would think at your height you are kinda lean.....I don't see where you think that the test and deca will "make you fat".. if you do the test and deca you will increase your muscle mass..thereby reducing your body fat.....

man im stupid...im 5'11-6'...im trying to bulk...but i don't want the fat....with this cycle...should i do a shit load of cardio with it or what?..sorry for the confusion brother

If you want to bulk you have to gain some fat. Otherwise you will not get enough calories. Bulk then cut. Cant do both.

Damonic said:
If you want to bulk you have to gain some fat. Otherwise you will not get enough calories. Bulk then cut. Cant do both.

True enough.....BUT you can bulk while eating clean, therefore dramatically reducing fat accumulation. Throw in some light cardio a couple or three times a week as well.

I would diet before starting the cycle. With Test/Deca there is a good chance you will gain a little bit of fat if you are treating this cycle as a bulking cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
True enough.....BUT you can bulk while eating clean, therefore dramatically reducing fat accumulation. Throw in some light cardio a couple or three times a week as well.

I agree.

On my bulk cycles, i tend to stay relatively lean...not ripped, but not what i would expect..i eat pretty clean, and toss in a day or 3 of light cardio on my off training days...

i am a firm believer in a bulk cycle where you can put on quality mass without a ton of fat, and with the right mads, you can minimize bloat to keep the bloated look off also, which some think of as fat, but in fact is water...

E

Back