Cycle question

cchandl5

I have 10cc of test prop and 10cc of sustanon 250. I know that test prop. Needs to be taken every other day because it is short estered. Would taking 1cc of prop and 1cc of sustanon per week broken up over four days be enough? Or do I need more test prop? I wanted to see what other people with knowledge thought before I started. Thanks for any help or info.

You need more of both if you plan on running both esters at the same time. 350mg/wk of test is a pretty mild cycle, but you might see some quality gains from it. Even if you did the math and thought that 10mL of each would last 10 weeks, you have to take into account that you will ALWAYS lose some oil to the barrel/syringe no matter how careful you are. If you want to run 350mg/wk, you could get away with 2 vials of each and run a decent 12 week cycle.

Breaking it up into 4 pins a week can work, although it might be a pain measuring out .25mL of each test unless you use a slin pin. Don't forget that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a properly planned out post cycle therapy (pct). ;)

My .02c :)

Thank you. I can get more test from the guy once he restocks. And I'm using liquid tamox as my post cycle therapy (pct). I used it a couple years ago when I did a cycle. It worked really well for me.

Back