cycle round 2

I mean Im not trying to get huge HUGE. Like a Chris Evans or Ryan Reyonlds, is that considered cut or bulk? My friend just recommended me to start with sus and deca. Im on my own for my second cycle. So I want to up the dosage and/or change what Im using. And thats why I cut carbs. I am eating 4-6 meals a day. How much more can I eat? lol

At 160 pounds your not getting huge anytime soon my friend so don't worry about that, even with the gear. You aren't ready for it, but I think your going to do it anyway so may as well do it right. I hate it when people don't help someone they know shouldn't be doing but is going to do it anyway, all that happens is you hurt yourself and no one wants that. Get your. Diet in check its the very first thing you have to perfect, trust me. Those are. The sections you should be on. All your questions should be about diet right now once you fully understand that then move on to learning about the different compounds that suit you goals .

I mean if I ate anymore, I would blow up lol I mean already have some love handles and Im using the steroids to get bigger. I just want to know what I should do for my second cycle.

Is there anyone to talk offline about it? lol This back-and-forth is killing me ha I can not PM. Can you pM with aim info or something?

Try to eat 6-8 times a day and it's your second cycle you should swap the sus with with regular test IMO and do dbol 750 of test a week for 12 weeks and dbol first four weeks at 30mg a day run adex eod .5 and the your post cycle therapy (pct) clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 now that's what your second cycle should be buddy and when I say reg test it's test E

6-8, really? every 2hrs? And how does this translate into days? Like If I were to make a schedule like my other cycle was done.

I think I have clomid. How much of that do I need to do? There is a lot of information available, too much lol Not sure where to look exactly.

you think you have clomid? (your better know)
you think deca is an ester?
man just run a search on esters and you will se all an ester is is somthing added to the horomone to slow its release. testE testcyp, trenE, testp, mastE these all have esters added to them.

you should know the bisics BEFORE you use ANYTHING , NEVER depend on other people, for all you know he dont know shit ether, but you wouldent know because you did not research yourself.

take it slow and read up after cycle before you even think of doing anything gain.

good luck

hey im running a test e alone cycle i kick started with sus 250 because i had an extra bottle lying around i have been on it for about a month now and gained 15 pounds bench went from 245-275 6x but the friend i am doing it with has only gained 3 pounds and wants to switch the cycle to test e at 500mg a week and deca at 400 what should i do?

Try to eat 6-8 times a day and it's your second cycle you should swap the sus with with regular test IMO and do dbol 750 of test a week for 12 weeks and dbol first four weeks at 30mg a day run adex eod .5 and the your post cycle therapy (pct) clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 now that's what your second cycle should be buddy and when I say reg test it's test E

dont listin to this guy whos telling you to run 750mg test on second cycle and that sust is not good ect ect.
its not a BAD cycle but you have it posted like if its not like that its wrong. which in itself is wrong.

I would rec 400-500mg test ew (sure teste is better but sust is fine just personal op on which is better or not) with 30mg dbol ed for first 6 weeks.

susts or test is is all "reg test" onyl diff is esters attached.

hey im running a test e alone cycle i kick started with sus 250 because i had an extra bottle lying around i have been on it for about a month now and gained 15 pounds bench went from 245-275 6x but the friend i am doing it with has only gained 3 pounds and wants to switch the cycle to test e at 500mg a week and deca at 400 what should i do?

it dosent matter!
the test is all the same only diff is you got one RALLY slow releasing ester in the Sustanon (sust).
you and your firend could run the same test from the same lab and still he can gain 1 lb and you 15 lb it depends on diet and trianning.
for eg. y friend ran 2X more ger then me and 5 weeks longer and didnt gain shit but bloat (hes an ideot thinks steroids are just gonna make you grow) and i gained 10 lb with less gear and time.. why?
because I know what thehell im doing.

my point: DONT MATTER IF YOU SWAP OR NOT!

I just dont know where to look exactly. And I dont get the whole 500mg etc... What would I need to do each day? Isnt it all just trial and error? I just dont know what I would do for my second cycle.

dont listin to this guy whos telling you to run 750mg test on second cycle and that sust is not good ect ect.
its not a BAD cycle but you have it posted like if its not like that its wrong. which in itself is wrong.

I would rec 400-500mg test ew (sure teste is better but sust is fine just personal op on which is better or not) with 30mg dbol ed for first 6 weeks.

susts or test is is all "reg test" onyl diff is esters attached.

bro i never said sus wasnt good i said i would swap it for test e IMO and i thought 750 was a good dose on secound cycle! and wouldnt u wanna do dbol for only 4 weeks 5 weeks max????

yeah it realy doesnt matter if u swap i was just saying my personal prefrences lol, and what do u not get with 500mg?

Can anyone give me some good links? Like a beginners guide or something? lol Learning what to take? How much to take each day? and etc.. So I could be the one to give advice to people lol

I get the feeling you have never ran any cycle before. You have to at least know how often to inject if your currently running Sus and deca, its alot easier for people to help you when your honest.

Back