Cycle-Stack

Pol

For a female without access to Anavar and Primo would Winny(10mg ED) / Proviron(25mg ED) / Nolvadex(10mg ED) for 4 weeks be a good stack?
And Clen-T3?

Pol said:
For a female without access to Anavar and Primo would Winny(10mg ED) / Proviron(25mg ED) / Nolvadex(10mg ED) for 4 weeks be a good stack?
And Clen-T3?
i know alot of woman at the gym who use this stack!!
winny-t-3-clen.
its easy to find and perfect for the hard body!! almost no sides with low dosages!! but i would need to know your stast! like height and weight!clen and t3 are powerful so heed all warnings! i dont know whats published on this board. but i know there is plenty on anabolex! check that site out and theyll point you in the right direction>

this stack is almost a pre-contest stack... there are many reprocussions from using nolvadex, proviron and T3

Nolv and T3 can have a severe rebound effect
proviron is great precontest because it makes you super hard but it also drys out your hair and skin... 4 weeks if sufficient for a contest...

Clen is great to burn fat and preserve muscle when doing increased cardio and dieting...

Winny can have sides but at 10mg it should not be too bad.. common sides are acne, swollen and sensitive clit, mood swings but you will get vascular and strong with better endurance...

Hope that helps break it down a bit... More information is necessary to better access your particular situation...

super

I never really read the female forums, but I got a gf that loves the gym so I've been interested in what you women have been using...

I gotta say SG...ur everywhere and give awesome advice

ready2explode said:
I never really read the female forums, but I got a gf that loves the gym so I've been interested in what you women have been using...

I gotta say SG...ur everywhere and give awesome advice

thank you :D

get your girl on the board.. we could always use another knowledgable member to help contriubute!!!

I dont know how much I'd like the idea of her being on the boards...She has the type of body that turns every man and woman's head as she walks down the beach...With a year or 2 of work, I believe she could have a body that playboy would be lookin for...Shes pretty gifted naturally...I think if she started readin the boards she would be too tempted to start using some "supplements" when she honestly doesnt need it...

Back