Cycle with an old touch of Gyno

BulletWoods

Chairman of the Bored
Hi Fellas,

I am back on the site after about a 2.5 year hiatus due to a doctor ordered "lifting ban" from a small tear in the disc of my L5. I have been back in the gym about 6 months building my base back up and am looking to do a simple Test E/Tbol cycle to kick me further back into my old self. After my last cycle, I developed some light gyno (3/4" lump) behind my right nipple and treated it with 60mg of Ralox ED for 5 months. It regressed while on the Ralox, but never went away. It is still there and only physically noticeable to me and only hurts if I squeeze it or accidentally hit it on something.

Am I safe to cycle, or will it flare up worse and make me sorry I even thought about it? Thanks for any input!

Hard to say, I just treated a gyno lump with tamoxifen and it completely subsided, verified with ultrasound.
And been back on cycle for almost 2 weeks and haven't felt anything.

I would definitely be aware, keep my estrogen extra low and have ralox/tamox on hand and be willing to bail if you need to. I'd also keep to testosterone only for this cycle.
Otherwise I'd say go bro, see what happens.

Hard to say, I just treated a gyno lump with tamoxifen and it completely subsided, verified with ultrasound.
And been back on cycle for almost 2 weeks and haven't felt anything.

I would definitely be aware, keep my estrogen extra low and have ralox/tamox on hand and be willing to bail if you need to. I'd also keep to testosterone only for this cycle.
Otherwise I'd say go bro, see what happens.

What did you run the Tamox at and for how long? My 60mg of Ralox ED did not get rid of it, just kept it to a very low minimum while running it.

Also wondering if I can run a cylce while also on Ralox or Tamox, or if I should try to address the gyno again alone first.

What did you run the Tamox at and for how long? My 60mg of Ralox ED did not get rid of it, just kept it to a very low minimum while running it.
Also wondering if I can run a cylce while also on Ralox or Tamox, or if I should try to address the gyno again alone first.

I ran 40mg for about 3 weeks and 20mg for another 3 weeks alongside adex and aromasin to keep estrogen super low.
Long term use of tamox isn't super attractive as it can give high estrogen side effects and my supply was out of ralox so ended up with only tamox and later added clomid and proviron to boost testo values.
It's all bro science though, what worked for me might not work for you and vice versa, if you could talk to a legit doc, it would be better but guessing you're from the states judging the handegg team logo so I get the insurance worries.

I did wait to start cycle until after I had been to doctor about it but they couldn't find anything as it took over 3 months to get the appointment.

I ran 40mg for about 3 weeks and 20mg for another 3 weeks alongside adex and aromasin to keep estrogen super low.
Long term use of tamox isn't super attractive as it can give high estrogen side effects and my supply was out of ralox so ended up with only tamox and later added clomid and proviron to boost testo values.
It's all bro science though, what worked for me might not work for you and vice versa, if you could talk to a legit doc, it would be better but guessing you're from the states judging the handegg team logo so I get the insurance worries.

I did wait to start cycle until after I had been to doctor about it but they couldn't find anything as it took over 3 months to get the appointment.

Already planning to visit my doc. Just going to play dumb and that I have no idea how it developed etc. Thanks for the detail. Go Detroit HandEggers!

Man thank god ive been fortunate enough to not get Gyno.

Have you ran tbol before? If so how do you like it? Reason I***8217;m asking is I have a couple hundred tbol tabs from a really good lab and I***8217;m gonna be starting them here in about two weeks for my cut. What kind of look do they give and how much of a strength increase?

Thanks for any input

Man thank god ive been fortunate enough to not get Gyno.

Have you ran tbol before? If so how do you like it? Reason I***8217;m asking is I have a couple hundred tbol tabs from a really good lab and I***8217;m gonna be starting them here in about two weeks for my cut. What kind of look do they give and how much of a strength increase?

Thanks for any input

I was happy with Tbol. No liver issues or anything, and It definitely gave me a boost in size and strength above test only. I have never been big on complicated cycles, and found this to be a great option for me. Just want your liver health and take it easy on the booze while on it.

Week 1-5: Tbol - 50mg ED
Week 1-14: Test E - 800mg
Week 1-14: Adex - .5mg EOD
Week 1-14: HCG - 500iu per week
PCT
Week 17-20: Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Week 17-22: Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/20

I was happy with Tbol. No liver issues or anything, and It definitely gave me a boost in size and strength above test only. I have never been big on complicated cycles, and found this to be a great option for me. Just want your liver health and take it easy on the booze while on it.

Week 1-5: Tbol - 50mg ED
Week 1-14: Test E - 800mg
Week 1-14: Adex - .5mg EOD
Week 1-14: HCG - 500iu per week
PCT
Week 17-20: Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Week 17-22: Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/20

when does this cycle tip off? looks great so far.

land of the detained, home of the mexicans.
you all do realize the mexicos population is half of the usa. sooner or later it will all come to pass......

Wasn't the indians the entire population at one point? Seems fair the scales tip back in favor of the indigenous people?

I have had a tendency to store fat on my pecs (and waist) and i have pretty well developed pecs too so i am a bit worried that if I get gyno I might have to wear a bra! (good thing the wife has big boobies of there might be some jealousy! Hahaha) i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Back