cycles of people who dont visit the boards

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
ever notice some of the cycles you see people do at the gym? the ones who dont visit any boards? I think its kind of interesting, like the info they have is about 5 years older than we talk about. i see most younger kids doing dbol only, ramping up and down.
the slightly older ones will do Sustanon (sust). i amp per week. a freiend of mine went a head and got some stuff over the winter break. You know what his cycle was? 1 cc of ganabol eod for 100 days. hes almost done and up a whopping 8 pounds. oh, and he paid $350 for it.
the one interesting thing though is that people doing the 1 amp of Sustanon (sust) a week get real good gains and keep most of em. i can tell you right now there diet isnt perfect, neither is there training but they still make good keepable gains. i think Sustanon (sust) has a bad rap, and 500 mg test on a first cycle is uneccessary. if someone with shitty diet and training can gain 20 pounds and keep 15 off 250 mg of Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks, you cant tell me 500 is neccessary on a first cycle.

I suppose the key to successful/safe steroid use is knowledege.
My source thinks hes a bit of a guru and the advice he gave me sucked.

Jock

id never trust a sources advice
they usualy try to sell you what they carry and what they would make a profit off the most. like the kid who bout the ganabol for $350. he told him thats all he needed casue he new the kid wouldnt be able to afford much more

I have a good friend who went to Boivia and had a Dr. give him 500mg of Deca 50mg/ml a week for 12 months ! ONLY Deca!

He had no ill symptoms to speak of and kept 85% of his gains. I still question him with wonder and amazment....

I have a friend who has been on for like 15yrsand for all the shit he does he dont know a fuckin thing about gear its rediculous he calls me whenever he needs to know something.

A fairly decent size guy at my local gym, about 240, but nothing to write home about, has taken 500mg of sustanon a week for the past 5 years.

a guy i know just did his first : cycle of test cyp at 1500mgs a week!
no anti-es. he know has gyno and very bad bacne and kept only about 5 lbs:) thats why Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) get a bad rep.

Popichulo said:
Kept only 5lbs what the fuck did he do after he came off?

Probably no recovery, and I would think you would wither away with no fucking test in your body, and a lot of muscle to try and maintain. That has to be tough, and remember at that dose the gains were probably the same if he would have ran 750mg, you can only grow so much so quick.

Popichulo said:
Kept only 5lbs what the fuck did he do after he came off?

he used absolutley nothing to recover on, he never even knew clomid or anti-es existed till about a week ago when i told him. hes starting his next cycle soon and no matter what i say he wont run less than 1500mgs of test a week.

fuzzy-1 said:
he used absolutley nothing to recover on, he never even knew clomid or anti-es existed till about a week ago when i told him. hes starting his next cycle soon and no matter what i say he wont run less than 1500mgs of test a week.

If he is your friend then go destroy or steal his gear, he is going to kill himself.

Exkon said:
If he is your friend then go destroy or steal his gear, he is going to kill himself.

he not really a friend in the sence that i hangout with him daily, i just know him from the gym and from highschool and have talked to him as of late about AAS. And i have told him to go no higher than 500mgs of test but he wont listen, ohwell.

Last edited:
I can't believe how many people at the gym don't even use anti estrogens or clomid. It is kind of funny to watch them blow up and then shrink.

I think the internet is a useful tool and is very helpful for becoming better informed about juice, BUT, sometimes the "gym cycles" aren't all that bad.

My friend was a juicer in the 70's and 80's. His heaviest cycle was 20mg dbol + 20mg anavar for 10 weeks. He did that cycle off and on for a while. He deadlifted 715 at a ripped 242, so it worked for him.

For what it's worth...

Wartime100 said:
I can't believe how many people at the gym don't even use anti estrogens or clomid. It is kind of funny to watch them blow up and then shrink.

Maybe I go to a wuss gym :) but I've never heard anyone talking about roids. I'd place a bet on a couple who do, but I guess I'm not that social, esp. to the point of discussing cycles. Do people come up and talk to you because it looks like you know what you're doing? Or can you just tell, cause they bloat up, get zits, then shrink down :)?

bronco944 said:
ever notice some of the cycles you see people do at the gym? the ones who dont visit any boards? I think its kind of interesting, like the info they have is about 5 years older than we talk about. i see most younger kids doing dbol only, ramping up and down.
the slightly older ones will do Sustanon (sust). i amp per week. a freiend of mine went a head and got some stuff over the winter break. You know what his cycle was? 1 cc of ganabol eod for 100 days. hes almost done and up a whopping 8 pounds. oh, and he paid $350 for it.
the one interesting thing though is that people doing the 1 amp of Sustanon (sust) a week get real good gains and keep most of em. i can tell you right now there diet isnt perfect, neither is there training but they still make good keepable gains. i think Sustanon (sust) has a bad rap, and 500 mg test on a first cycle is uneccessary. if someone with shitty diet and training can gain 20 pounds and keep 15 off 250 mg of Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks, you cant tell me 500 is neccessary on a first cycle.

i think its probably a placebo affect

it's funny, i was at the supermarket yesterday and i saw a guy from the back with big arms and back, but when he turned around i couldn't believe that he had huge tits literally hanging, the funny thing is he had no chest development, but the tits were big and hanging, really loose. It was really disgusting...I wonder if he knows what it is...

3dmuscle

Back