Cycling Test P, Tren A, and Masteron

Meat mountain

Hello everyone,

This is my first thread that I'm starting about my upcoming cycle.

Stats:
Age- 25
Height- 5'7
Weight- 188 lbs
Bf% around 10%
Training for about 3 years now.

A little background on me, I have always been into bodybuilding and fitness for awhile now, but started training seriously about 3 years ago. I have experience with cycles and have taken advice from experienced users who I trust. This will be my second cycle with Tren, I have minimal sides with it and I love the strength gains. So I am starting my test p, Tren a, and Masteron cycle this coming Monday and I'm excited about it.

Running:
Test p- 1 cc EOD 1-12
Tren a- 1cc EOD 1-10
Masteron- 1 cc EOD 3-12
Arimidex- .5 EOD

PCT:
Clomid- 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex- 40/40/40/40

My diet has been on point and usually eat smaller meals every 2 hours at least. I have been seeing some great results and cutting down on the carbs a little and bumping up the cardio to at least 4-5 times a week usually stair master for 45 minutes.

Well I will be starting to update next Monday and will be putting up pictures throughout my journey. Let me know if you have any advice or questions and I would appreciate the support.

Thanks.

Before anything else is said you need to run HCG while on cycle. It is pointless not to run it and deal with a much slower/difficult recovery and subsequently lose more gains.

Haha fortunately no I had no sides with the Tren but I always have caber on hand because Tren gunk scares the shit outta me

Cool, sounds like you have pretty much everything covered. Wouldn't hurt to get some HCG like the poster above said.
Good luck with the cycle:dance2:

Back