D-ball Question Please Take Time To Help!

TheHypeIsReal

IS MY LIVER MESSED UP? Okay I was taking these white d-ball pills and there 10mg, they are like the pink ones but they are 10mgs and the pinks are 5mg. Well I took these for about 3 weeks then I stopped (break up) lost a lot of the weight. Then like 3 weeks later I started a cycle of steriods decca and test and I added in some more of those d-ball pills and took them for about 5 weeks about 40 mg a day spread out. After I stopped the d-ball I jump on Acutain the acne medicine which are pills as well. Then I stop those about 4 weeks and jumped back on the d-ball pills....NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS WILL MY LIVER BE MESSED UP OR CAN I STILL TAKE THESE D-BALL PILLS? I try to drink 4-5 class of water, I don't have health insurence to get my liver checked... Think I should stop taking the pills? they work really good for me and I can't start another CYCLE cause I just got off and Creatine sucks to me... I need something else and these D-balls are really working I'll pick up like 10 -15 lbs and drop like 5-10 which still leave me with a gain....HELP ME PUT PLEASE

I'm stopping right now cause I just read another thread about D-ball and a lot of people are talking 6 weeks man I have been taking them longer but I have been taking 2 or 3 weeks off i'm going to stop for sure....What should I take instead while I have to wait to be able to start another cycle ...GOD I HOPE MY LIVERS ARE NOT JACKED....

I am having problems following what you are asking. However, the liver is a tank, you have to beat the holy hell out of it to hurt it, and even then, if only 25% of the liver is left, it can still grow back to full strength.

Having said that, if you are on accutane, I'd hold off on the dbol for awhile. And drinking water won't help the liver if it's stressed...if you want something that helps the liver, try ala, nac, tyler's...and I am pretty sure cal-d-glucarate helps as well.

Just lay off the dbol and anything else that can stress the liver for the next 3 months and you should be fine. Anything else includes nsaids like aleve, motrin, aspirin, etc.

The only way to know for sure is blood work........I ran d-bol 25 mg, and 40mg of accutane together and my liver values never went out of the normal range............everyone differs though!

yeah, my father who's a doctor told me some orals that help with acne are hard on the liver. id get blood work, no way to tell until then.

you need more water than 4-5 glasses even on test, when your on a oral like dbol its very important to get your recomended water intake in . 1 1/2 gallons a day. plus 40mg is kinda high dose so if your worried about your liver and can't have it checked than lower your dosage, 25mg usually works really good for most people.

if you can afford all the gear, you can afford the blood work.... no 2 livers are alike. Personally in the past i've done 60mg/day dbol, 1500mg of niacin/day, and 20mg lipitor/day all of which are supposed to be hard on the liver,, and with all of those being taken every day, my liver values never changed. But a kid i went to college with had his values all whacked out doing 20mg a day of dbol for 2 weeks.... Have you ever looked into prices for bloodwork? I have a bill in front of me from quest diagnostics for the last time i had mine done. I have high cholesterol and the doc usually runs a blood test every other month, but anyhow the charge was only $102(that was the entire charge, not my copay or anything, i only had to pay $6 of it). now that was only the lab test, the doctors office would charge you a bit as well, but it shouldn't be that much, since you don't actually have to see the doc, just have a nurse stick ya quick.

i don't think your liver will be damaged yet. like tx said, it's tough as nails, and i've abused mine way worse than that, BUT the only way to be sure is to see the doc. good luck bro!

when to take clomid on d bol cycle

Ok I obv dont know anything about this stuff, minus the fact d bol helps with mass and strength and after buying it 10 mg i wasnt told anything about clomid or how to get it..so when do i take clomid during the cycle or after the cycle? and how do i get it? sorry i tried to research this got alot of different ans,,the first time on this kind of cycle, the other was Winstrol (winny) which i liked.

He is not even taking Dianabol he is taking DBall a crap legal supplement.

EDIT: Just realized how old this was apologize for bumping it up.

Last edited:
Back