D-BOL cycle help needed plese

king-shane

I got 100 d bol tablets which are pink , shaped like a hexagon , on one side has a line down the middle and on the other side an imprint of an animal kinda looks like a snake . the supplier told me there 10mg but all I have been hearing is that if there pink there 5mg ??

I have clomid for pct, but ye it my first cycle , thought it would be a good starting point

Terrible idea. Read the sticky threads to get a basic understanding of AAS and then come back and start asking questions in this thread. Do your homework before you start putting random things in your body.

if they are pink they are 5mg, 100 tabs at 8 a day you have enough for 12 days . You need 240 tabs , 24 ccs of test E or C, an AI, hcg nolvadex and clomid for a first cycle if you want to use the dbol..

I don't know what's worse.That you want to do a dbol only cycle or that you don't even know what your looking at.....you deserve a good bashing.luckily the bros here have the patience to help ignorant people like you time and time again.

Back