D-bol for cutting??

J

Juice Authority

I was reading on this thread that D-bol is good for cutting. That's the first I've heard of that. The argument is that Dbol raises dopamine which aids in fat burning. It also suppresses appetite for a lot of people (I never had this effect). So, just take something for estrogen (to eliminate fat deposits and water) and dbol is a great addition to a cutting cycle.

I don't know about this. It doesn't add up to me. Some people swear by it though. Any opinions?

i'm with R2E. i lost 10 lbs of fat while on 750 mgs of test a week and 30mg d-bols ed. i ate nothing but chicken, rice and protien shakes. i accidentally was eating about 1/2 what i was supposed to. on the bright side i have visible stomach muscles again.

copracor said:
i'm with R2E. i lost 10 lbs of fat while on 750 mgs of test a week and 30mg d-bols ed. i ate nothing but chicken, rice and protien shakes. i accidentally was eating about 1/2 what i was supposed to. on the bright side i have visible stomach muscles again.

Interesting. I've always blown up like the Good Year blimp on D-bol but I usually stack it with Anadrol and Sustanon (sust). That's probably why I got different results.

copracor said:
it just goes to show, your diet and nutrition is far more important than your gear

Agreed, but who wants to diet? I want the magic concoction without any pain and suffering.

the purpose of the juice is to keep you from losing musle while dieting. so, it really doesnt matter which drug you use as long as proper steps are taken, i.e. anti-estrogenics.

i have heard of people cutting with dbol. i would rather cut with somehting like winstrol, tren, or masteron so i can get that nice hard effect

You can cut on any steroid. It is all dependant on your diet. There are however steroids that are more well suited for cutting.

sure, why not!! if i was gonna use dbol to cut however, id throw in some ldex to keep water down...

Back