D-Bol (oral) and post cycle therapy (pct) advice

Teddy23

D-Bol (oral) and PCT advice

Hi all, I've recently just purchased some d-Bol tabs and some post cycle therapy (pct) tamoxefin and was wondering wud 40mg per day be good enough and what would injectable wud be best for stacking with? Would it be ok to run the post cycle therapy (pct) to help reduce the sides throughout the cycle and sum milk thistle to help with liver damage which the d-Bol causes? Any good advice on stacking and cycles and post cycle therapy (pct) needed

Cheers

Ano there is a lot of stickies on the forums but i can't find the same advice I'm looking for, some help would be appreciated

Cheers

Ano there is a lot of stickies on the forums but i can't find the same advice I'm looking for, some help would be appreciated

Cheers

Read the one that says "oral cycles". It is the very first sticky in the AAS forum. Written by DADAWG or something like that. What kind of info are you needing?

The most recommended first cycle would be a 12 week test e only cycle. No dbol, no kick starts, no other AAS. Test e is your basic "base" if you will, of Anabolic Steroids.

You would want to do a test only cycle, to see how your body reacts to it. That way later on in your AAS career, you will know how you react to certain steroids. If you take a jumbo mumbo mix of gear, and have be reactions to something, you wont know what its coming from.

My advise, 12 weeks test e. 12 weeks of Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 2 weeks after your last pin, start a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) including clomid and nolva.
There are stickies for post cycle therapy (pct)'s and for AI's.

just read up bro.

Cheers bud, just noticed, it's not my first cycle I've had Decca n sus (injectable) just looking on my first stack cycle just wanting to find out wot will go well with d-Bol pills or wud d-Bol alone b ok?

Cheers bud, just noticed, it's not my first cycle I've had Decca n sus (injectable) just looking on my first stack cycle just wanting to find out wot will go well with d-Bol pills or wud d-Bol alone b ok? Or better with an injectable?

Back