D-Bol

zeezee

Can anyone help me identify what make this D-bol is.. its a 10ml pill.. the pic is the best i could get of it and i dont know if its right side up or not.. ????

Last edited:
shit.. ya that looks about right.. i guess i have no real way of finding out.. i only have 100 pills.. how would u suggest i take them then...
four weeks -15, 20, 25, 10?????

Last edited:
if thats a snake on the side, then its british dispensary, or a copy, I have a few bags sitting right here

you could cycle 100 pills like this :
Use them monday to friday 4 each days like this you can last 5 weeks at 20mg or 5 each days monday friday and you can last 4 weeks at 25mg

As for how using them first put it in your mounth and then swallow lol
More seriously there's 2 ways for using DBOL :
1) you can spread them through the day ( the goal is to try to maintain a stable level of hormones in the body IMO it's impossible...)
2) you can take them in one time before training 15 min 30 min before training ( the goal here is based on creating a pike in a specific times workout and post workout to promote more growth and optimising the storage of nutrients )

What ever you choose remember that everybody is different so you have to try to know what work for you !

Good luck ;)

Last edited:
Back