Dallas McCarver overdoses on insulin

Stupid fucking thread. Literally no evidence he "ODed" on insulin and how in the fuck is a professional bodybuilder a "stupid kid" when it comes to this shit?

The last I have read in regard to Riches death was that the cause was UNKNOWN...

Yes I also agree let the man rest. It is my belief that we as BB'rs talk it up just brings more attention to negativity to our support. This even when we are not informed and clear as to his death.

Just my 2 cents

another stupid kid thats gona give AAS a bad name, what u guys think

So listen munir so you are from Canada Yes ? Welcome to the board. Maybe you woukd like to introduce yourself and share your stats man.

ht
BF%
and a little history

WE like to know a little about all our members, consider us all friends :wavey:

I believe it's stupid people like munir that cause the scrutinization of aas use.

I can't stand sh*t talkers especially when it comes to someone dying.

From what I've seen of Dallas he seemed like genuine person. Very nice and gentle.

I think everyone should show some respect. His girlfriend's best friend is a member here. I will get thew skinny.

Everyone should understand that steroids and insulin can kill you the first time you take them. If could be from infections of other complications.

I didn't now him but I can tell you by the company he was keeping he was well liked.

another stupid kid thats gona give AAS a bad name, what u guys think

I don't think someone could achieve all the things he did if he was a "stupid kid". Dallis achieved things 99% of bodybuilders on the planet earth will never achieve. On a different note this is a hard time for his loved ones and it's only hurtful to them to be calling him stupid. Think about it all of us gym rats are supposed to be his brothers in iron, and there are so many people in the industry that seem to be dragging his name through the mud....don't be one of those people.

Stupid fucking thread. Literally no evidence he "ODed" on insulin and how in the fuck is a professional bodybuilder a "stupid kid" when it comes to this shit?

read articles. his friend found him lying on the floor and called 911 and kept yelling out " he took insulin!"

his autopsy is out and it looks really bad, from thyroid cancer all the way to severe heart hypertrophy and every organ is severely enlarged.

his autopsy is out and it looks really bad, from thyroid cancer all the way to severe heart hypertrophy and every organ is severely enlarged.

"Severe heart hypertrophy" wasn't listed and "every" organ wasn't listed. Specifics! Slightly rewording something can make it an incorrect statement.

Cant Get the pic to share but this is someone's article on it with the autopsy and police reports posted.

""""died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.

Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.

Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened kidney), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.

His testosterone levels were very high. Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present."""""

Apparently, he valued his sport and musculature above his health......dangerous game.

we all take. chances.....seems Dallas got caught. Too bad, by every account he was a pretty decent guy.
we can learn from his mistakes however

I would expect this from a guy like Rich Piana - someone abusing roids/ hgh, you name it, over the course of 25+years.

I’m surprised to see Dallas in such terrible condition at 26. Unbelievable.

Then you look at a guys like Arnold or Hulk Hogan - older guys who seem to be in decent health who abused roids for many years.

I would expect this from a guy like Rich Piana - someone abusing roids/ hgh, you name it, over the course of 25+years.

I’m surprised to see Dallas in such terrible condition at 26. Unbelievable.

Then you look at a guys like Arnold or Hulk Hogan - older guys who seem to be in decent health who abused roids for many years.

Honestly, look how big McCarver was at his age. The doses of HGH and slin he was running had to be insane to get there so quickly.

Damn I got mine to over 10,000 once and thought that was insane. I wonder how he dealt with the side effects of all that stuff?

Back