AAS+insulin(humulin-R)+t3 need some help!

gocholympia

Hello every one; well guys first of all sorry about my bad english:

well this will be my first time runing slin i have read alot about how to use it how dangerous it is and all the efects.

i always time my meals, i eat every 3hours 100% of the time i cant go too high on carb cuz make me fat kinda easy, im at the moment between 7-9% body fat i believe i cant got over 300g carbs a day cuz even doing my cardio daily i will gain some fat. i have a load of carbs every week and go down on carbs the no train days. i usualy eat about 200-250g carbs daily.

now: im going to run 500mg sustanon + 250mg test propionate + equipoise 700 or 800mg a week for 12 weeks the sustanon is pharma grade and the prop and the eq vet grade, are easy to get here at my country.

now i have use before t3 with clen and work perfect but i have never run slin before.

i get here Humulin-R and i want to start using 4ui post workout for the first 4 weeks of my aas cycle and thats why i want to use the t3 together with the aas and the slin for keep my body fat low and have some clean gains! i will start using 4ui and then with the time try to go up till 10ui as the top. what u guys think should i run the t3 ? for keep the bodyfat low maybe between 25-50mcg daily ? or it can ruin the gains from the aas?

and also the most important part of this i have read that i have to take just post slin shot 10g of carbs per ui of slin so if im starting with 4uis ill have to take 40g carbs after the slin shot right ofc all together with my protein (beef, chicken or eggs) but what kind of carbs should i take some complex like oats ? or aim for something faster like plantain ? or even gatorade (gatore here in my country it have in the ingredients dextrose) and after that meal when i have to eat again like always 3 hours after that meal or ill have to eat like 1h after that meal another complete meal ? i dont want go hypo but also i dont want to goo too high on carbs.

i appreciate every tip and coment.

and also sorry again for my bad english!

Welcome ,

Ur English is better than my typing whatever u speak I d imagine.

How old r u my friend ?
Weight ?
Cycles done ?
Height ?

Sust and prop are redundant and eq needs to be run longer for starters but...answer please so we can keep ur pancreous alive.

U R NOT 7 percent and never have been....death at like 4-5 b t w

Welcome ,

Ur English is better than my typing whatever u speak I d imagine.

How old r u my friend ?
Weight ?
Cycles done ?
Height ?

Sust and prop are redundant and eq needs to be run longer for starters but...answer please so we can keep ur pancreous alive.

U R NOT 7 percent and never have been....death at like 4-5 b t w

hello and im 23 bro this is going to be my cycle number 3, im at 73 kilos im not tall haha im 1.66mts thats like 5´4 and yea i know that im just staking the prop with the sustanon because i cant find more sustanon and thats why im runing the cycle only till week 12 so what do u think i can keep eating like i always do even taking the slin i want to start at 4ui and the top will be 10ui ? i know that i have to take just after the slin shot my 10g carbs per ui of slin and should i run the t3 ? to keep my body fat low ?

Careful with the insulin man. There's no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to dosing, and if you're very insulin sensitive, you're going to discover what hypoglycemia feels like. Given your approximate body fat from your avi, I'm going to guess that you're likely sensitive.

I really don't think you need insulin at this point at all, and the results will probably be quite lackluster from what you're looking for. If you're dead set on trying insulin, I'd probably use it in a bulk first, where additional carbs are a good thing - giving you a cushion as you discover how your body works. That, and you REALLY don't want to toss in so many similar side producing substances at once. Clen can mimic the effects of hypoglycemia, which makes this whole thing dangerous, as you may not know what you're experiencing without a glucose test. (I strongly recommend buying a finger stick kit for monitoring glucose, along with glucose tabs - just in case)

Yes, T3 at those doses should be okay while on AAS.

Careful with the insulin man. There's no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to dosing, and if you're very insulin sensitive, you're going to discover what hypoglycemia feels like. Given your approximate body fat from your avi, I'm going to guess that you're likely sensitive.

I really don't think you need insulin at this point at all, and the results will probably be quite lackluster from what you're looking for. If you're dead set on trying insulin, I'd probably use it in a bulk first, where additional carbs are a good thing - giving you a cushion as you discover how your body works. That, and you REALLY don't want to toss in so many similar side producing substances at once. Clen can mimic the effects of hypoglycemia, which makes this whole thing dangerous, as you may not know what you're experiencing without a glucose test. (I strongly recommend buying a finger stick kit for monitoring glucose, along with glucose tabs - just in case)

Yes, T3 at those doses should be okay while on AAS.

i was reading some more and the best carb after the slin shot is dextrose right i cant find here at my country something like dextrose powder and normal carbs like oats, rice or plantains wont act fast enought after the slin shot. so if i use slin what do u think shoul i take the gatorade ? the gatorade here have 30g of carbs per 500ml and over the ingredientes it says that has dextrose on it so if for example i take 6ui of slin right after workout i should drink x2 gatorades that will make 60g carbs that my body will absorb fast enought ? with my protein too (eggwhites) and then have another meal 2h later after slin shot ?

Back